Enter the Fangs of Toga

Start from the beginning

"No please just let me, he'll have my head if he hears I messed up." The girl said in distress and visible fear.

"Come on, what's your name I'll have him leave you be."

"Im Suzume Toga. B-but, he he won't leave me be. Since I'm not worth anything else."

"Toga?" Touya asked as he took the cloth she offered. "You're Himiko's sister?"

"Ah! No! I wasn't supposed to tell you that!" She took back the cloth and hurried away before Touya could reach for her.

He stared at where she left as Natsuo walked up to him and stared at the liquid on his suit. "We haven't been here for 30 minutes and you've already messed your shit up."

"Fuck off, is Momo here? I need a new shirt." He asked.

"Yeah, she's probably making out with Shoto somewhere." He responded without care. "Anyway what the hell happened?"

"Nah, I just knocked into some servant." Touya responded as he removed his coat. "Fucking weird."

"What was?"

"She said her name was Suzume Toga."

Natsuo's face distorted to a look of confusion. "Toga? Himiko has another sister?"

"Maybe, I dunno. It's just weird," he responded as a sudden chill surged through his spine. "think I'm starting to see why dad doesn't like it here."

His brother looked at him warily before sucking his teeth. "Some bullshit is gonna go down. You look for Momo I need to find dad."

With that he left Touya to his lingering thoughts. The male shook his head as he begun to wander. Not really looking for his brother's beloved, but Toga's sister or cousin, whoever she was. Sadly after searching for so long among the guests she was no where to be found.

While searching he caught sight of Shoto with Momo and Jirou. The purple haired female nodded nervously to whatever the other two were narrating to her. In accidental silence he crept up to them.

"Hello there." Touya said behind Momo making her jump a little.

"Oh good lord you scared me." She said calming her heart.

"Sorry, I need another coat. Mine got ruined, if you would mind." He said to her.

"Oh no problem." She said reaching for the opening on the back of her dress.

Touya looked over at Jirou who seemed a little more upbeat from before. "So they got you caught up?" He asked.

"Yeah. So she's in the castle and being taken care and won't be back for another two months."

Touya nodded as Momo handed him his new coat. "Have you been able to speak to Himiko or any of them?" He asked Shoto as he shook his head.

"No, they've been busy chatting all night." He responded.

"I saw someone earlier, her name's Suzume Toga. You know her?"

"Suzume?" Jirou asked. "I know her, she used to take music classes with my mother and I. Why do you ask?"

"She was a servant here and I was just curious as to why?"

"Servant?" Jirou asked.

"But isn't she family why is she a servant?" Momo asked.

"She's more than family, Suzume is the younger sister of the triplets." Jirou pointed out.

"I knew something was wrong here." Touya said as he stormed off once more.