Extra Three: College; Mr. Xiao Is Here To Visit FanFan

Ling Fan and Chu Xiao lived not too far away from N College. On the first day of school, Ling Fan applied day school.

However, according to the rules of N College, in the first semester after new students entered school, they needed to live on campus, they called it to help students adapt to the environment.

Though...

As an investor of several financial research projects at N College, if Ling Fan insisted day school, no one dared to say anything.

However, under the name Ling Fan, his existence in N City was already high-profile enough. Originally, Ling Fan planned to study hard, of course, he did not want to become privileged.

Therefore, after entering the school, Ling Fan did not think about the request day school as everyone else thought, but lived in the student's dormitory like others did.

Ling Fan was not that kind of person who would even add a piece of gold foil to the cup when drinking coffee. So, he was quite used to the conditions of the dormitory.

However, what Ling Fan did not expect was that on the first day in school, he started to feel uncomfortable...

As for why, one had to ask Chu Xiao.

Of course, one could also ask his little Ling Fan.

However, he was the one who brought up of living on campus first. If he couldn't hold it on the first day and ran home, wouldn't it be too embarrassing?

...

Therefore, under both psychological and physical torture, Ling Fan had successfully endured for seven days.

On the seventh day...

Ling Fan called a taxi online.

Ahem, it was not that his will was not firm enough, but mainly because he didn't want to let his little brother suffer.

However, to Ling Fan's surprise, standing at the school gate and waiting for the taxi to arrive, he actually waited for his own car to come first.

Seeing Chu Xiao getting out of the car, Ling Fan was shocked first, then felt so ecstatic.

"Ahem, what are you doing here?" Ling Fan cleared his throat and asked as he tried to control the expression on his face. However, the excitement in Chu Xiao's eyes was not so easily concealed.

Seeing Ling Fan's comical expression because of his efforts trying to control it, Chu Xiao couldn't help but smile, then raised his eyebrows and asked, "What? Can't I come?"

"Since someone doesn't want to go home, I can only come over," Speaking of here, Chu Xiao glared at Ling Fan and spat.

This little bastard didn't go home for a whole week. Did he still remember that he was married?

Originally, he thought that with Ling Fan's current popularity, he might encounter some trouble in school. But if he came over himself, it might be even more troublesome, so Chu Xiao could only endure with it.

However, he had completely underestimated the effect that Ling Fan would bring to him while he was not home.

When working, he would be thinking about what that guy was doing in school, and when he was eating, he would be thinking if that little bastard ate his food on time, and at night...well...