178. Special Agreement

"Mm, I see. Stick to the original plan," Ling Fan said calmly after listening to Zhou Xin's report over the phone.

It was just…his tone was inexplicably not very good.

At least, Zhou Xin on the other end of the phone noticed it.

"Boss, is there a problem?" Zhou Xin couldn't help but ask.

The thing was he felt that their boss’ tone was not right. If you said it was calm, it was true, but always made one feel not so high-spirited, but any pleasant feeling? Not really.

If it had to describe it with a word, it should be depressing.

Yes, it was depressing. He felt that their boss sounded inexplicitly depressed.

"Nothing. Go prepare what you should do," Ling Fan said and then hung up.

That's right, he was quite depressed right now. To be precise, it should be both depressed and helpless.

After enjoying the ‘special comforting’ from Chu Xiao for two hours in the study yesterday, before he had time to feel the aftertaste, this morning, before he got up, the other side threw a piece of paper in his face.

Mm, not a piece of paper actually, but an agreement.

The Agreement

Party A: Chu Xiao, Party B: Ling Fan

To ensure that Party Be could successfully complete his studies and take the college entrance examination at ease, this agreement is specially made.

Clause One, from the day the agreement comes into effect until the end of the college entrance examination, both parties must restrain themselves from doing those nasty things like having s*x.

Clause Two, both parties can only do it once a week, and the time is limited to the weekend.

Clause Three, each time, both parties couldn’t do it over three hours. If Party B violates the rules, Party A has the right and obligation to stop Party B’s behavior.

Clause Nine, if Party B really needs it, out of humanity, Party A can help Party B solve his physical needs, but not through entering Party B’s back door.

This agreement comes into effect automatically when Party B sees it. And Party B has no right to refuse or not enforce it.

What nonsense is that?

This was the first thought that popped out of Ling Fan's mind the moment he saw it and was scared awake from his sleep.

Once a week?

No more than three hours?!

How is that even possible!

Better kill him!

Out of humanity? He felt that this kind of agreement was totally inhumane to him!

Although Ling Fan didn't want to accept it at all, he still signed the unfair treaty under Chu Xiao's threats.

As mentioned in the agreement, he had no right to refuse, right?