76. Stay, Don't Go!

Lei Lei felt that he was really happy today.

First, his cousin brought his wife, well, the pretty uncle came to pick him up. Second, the pretty uncle bought him a lot of awesome clothes, and finally, he had a meal with his cousin and the pretty uncle.

Wow! He should be the happiest child in kindergarten, even happier than Tiantian!

Lei Lei was very satisfied with this. He lay on the sofa and never closed his mouth.

Seeing Lei Lei so happy, Ling Fan picked his eyebrow and said, "Little bun, enough is enough, you know?"

Honestly, Chu Xiao treated Lei Lei so well even he was a little…cough…nothing…

"From tomorrow on, you're not allowed to call Chu…I mean, call him pretty uncle. Got it?" Ling Fan switched the topic. He felt that it was necessary to correct how Lei Lei called Chu Xiao. Otherwise, if Chu Xiao was in a bad mood some day and destroyed Lei Lei, he really wouldn't be able to find some else to compensate Lei Wu.

Furthermore, it was fine at home. If Lei Lei were to call Chu Xiao that outside, it would be a little not appropriate…

"Then what should I call him…" Lei Lei pouted and asked.

"Call him Uncle Chu."

"Oh…" But sounded no better than pretty uncle…

"Ahem, forget it. Call him elder brother, Brother Chu, understand?" After a pause, Ling Fan added.

"Hmm, I understand," Lei Lei nodded seriously. Brother Chu, hehe, it feels nice, and Brother Chu and Brother Ling, sounds nicer.

"Alright, you sleep here obediently today. Don't make noise at night, don't go disturb Brother Chu. Also, if you hear any sound, you also obediently shut your eyes and count sheep. Got it?" Ling Fan thought for a moment and emphasized the tips to Lei Lei.

"Okay."

"Lei Lei is asleep?" asked Chu Xiao as he saw Ling Fan come in.

"Mm, already asleep." Ling Fan nodded and walked over to the bedside. "Are you alright?"

"Uh, Yeah, I guess..." However, he didn't know what would happen a while later. Thinking they had a visitor today, even if it was just a child, thinking that his voice might be heard later, Chu Xiao still felt a little unnatural.

Looking at the expression on Chu Xiao's face, Ling Fan knew what he was thinking.

"Don't worry, as the little bun has fallen asleep, he wouldn’t basically hear anything," Ling Fan comforted.

Even so, Chu Xiao still felt a little embarrassed.

"Do you want some water?" asked Ling Fan.

"Mm."

"Wait a minute."

After that, Ling Fan helped Chu Xiao take off his clothes and tucked him in…

Then he sat by the side and waited for 12 o'clock to arrive. The desire in Chu Xiao's body started to wake up due to the effect of the drug, so Ling Fan stood up and meant to go out.