183. Be My Partner

"Master Xiao, don't worry. Our Boss will definitely be fine."

Outside the examination room, looking at the nervous Chu Xiao, Lei Wu couldn't help but comforting him.

He had never gone to school but he had great confidence in their boss.

On the side, Chen Feng also echoed, "That's right, Boss, I think this kind of exam shouldn't be difficult for Ling Fan."

Most importantly, with their boss and Ling Fan's own strength and financial resources, the college entrance examination was just like for fun.

However, Chen Feng could tell that the reason why Ling Fan was participating in the college entrance examination was to have a more recognizable identity, an identity that could make him stand beside their boss, or even stand in front of their boss.

This greatly changed Chen Feng’s view about him.

Furthermore, Chen Feng had a vague guess. That is, their boss seemed to want to hand over the whole Chu Group and those branches to Ling Fan later.

If it were before, Chen Feng would have try various means to stop Chu Xiao's crazy idea.

However, now he somewhat agreed with the boss' decision.

Ling Fan did have the ability and strength to manage it. Most importantly, their boss had been tired all the way over those years. It seemed not bad to have someone as his support.

Even Chen Feng himself did not realize that maybe it was because of Chu Xiao's attitude towards Ling Fan, or perhaps because his attitude towards Ling Fan had changed a lot, in short, imperceptibly, he had already regarded Ling Fan as one of them, his future superior…

"Mm, I see," Chu Xiao nodded when he heard Lei Wu and Chen Feng's words, but he still couldn't control his nervousness.

Even if he knew that Ling Fan wouldn't have any problem.

"You guys go back first. I'll wait here for him to come out," Chu Xiao suddenly said.

"But boss…" Chen Feng still wanted to say something, but already dragged out of the car by Lei Wu.

"Don’t you see Master Xiao already finds us an eyesore…"

After Chen Feng and Lei Wu left, the car finally fell silent again.

Chu Xiao turned on the music but quickly turned it off.

Then…

Then turned it on and off.

Chu Xiao certainly knew why.

However, if the nervousness was so easy to suppress, it would not be called nervousness.

Three hours was torture for Chu Xiao.

Finally, when he saw Ling Fan who was the first to come out, Chu Xiao's pursed lips finally lifted up to form a smile.

Even his initially nervous heart calmed down instantly.

In fact, Chu Xiao had always been very confident in Ling Fan's ability. What's more, it didn't matter whether Ling Fan was doing good or not. However, for some reason, Chu Xiao just couldn’t help feeling nervous subconsciously when Ling Fan wasn’t around.