38. My Boss Is Awesome!

"What?! Boss is here to box?"

Lei Wu snorted with laughter. He had thought that Ling Fan was here to watch a boxing match or gamble or collect debts. He had no idea that Ling Fan was here to box.

Lei Wu couldn't believe his ears.

The shock on Lei Wu's face amused Ling Fan. He raised his eyebrows and asked, "Are you surprised?"

"Yep, I'm so surprised," Lei Wu replied. The point was that Ling Fan was thin and frail, and didn't look like a boxer.

Lei Wu didn't dare to say so.

"Do you want to fight with me?" asked Ling Fan.

He had had a fight with Lei Wu just after he had been sent to jail in his previous life.

Er... To be more exact, he had been beaten up by Lei Wu.

Lei Wu answered quickly, "No, I don't." Although he had an itch to play a match, he didn't want Ling Fan to be his opponent. After all, Ling Fan was the one he wanted to follow for the rest of his life. He didn't want to him.

"Humph! Wait and see."

Ling Fan curled up his lips with disapproval. He knew what Lei Wu was thinking, but he didn't care.

It was almost time to start the match. Ling Fan took off his coat and handed it to Lei Wu. Then he calmly got in the ring.

He was even calmer than last time.

This time Mr. Leopard chose three men as Ling Fan's opponents. Their fighting capacity was comparable to that of Long Qi, but each of them had his own advantage.

Obviously, these three opponents were carefully arranged by Mr. Leopard to Ling Fan.

Ling Fan was thankful for Mr. Leopard's arrangement.

He threw a punch at his first opponent without hesitation.

Such an opponent was suitable for him. This time he felt confident that he would win without being badly hurt.

Ling Fan's confidence didn't affect Lei Wu. He was very worried about Ling Fan.

"Ouch! Mr. Leopard, I'm so nervous..."

"Are you afraid that Ling Fan will lose the game?"

"I don't care who will win. I'm just worried that my boss will be maimed."

Mr. Leopard burst out laughing. "It seems that you know little about your boss."

"Er... Am I wrong?"

"Haven't seen you for six years, but you've made no progress. Let me tell you the truth. Your boss is perfectly capable of being your teacher."

"Really?"

"Let's wait and see."

......

Mr. Leopard's words set his mind at rest. Lei Wu calmed down.

As time went on, the expression on Lei Wu's face changed from surprise to admiration. Ling Fan had defeated two opponents, and now he was fighting with his third opponent.

"Gosh! My boss is awesome!"

Lei Wu was very excited. He was pleasantly surprised by his boss's capability. He counted himself lucky to have known Ling Fan.

"No doubt that he's a marvellous boxer. Otherwise, I wouldn't have made friends with him." Mr. Leopard thought it beneath him to associate with the weak.

He rolled his eyes at Lei Wu, and then fixed his eyes on Ling Fan immediately.

He didn't expect Ling Fan to make such rapid progress in just a week.

......

"Come on, let's go downstairs," said Mr. Leopard.

"Why?" Lei Wu was immersed in watching the match.

"Don't you notice that your boss is going to win? You go and serve your boss with tea or water. I'm going to collect my winnings." Mr. Leopard had bet 20,000 yuan on Ling Fan. Although there must be more people betting their money on Ling Fan this time, Mr. Leopard was sure that he could win a lot of money.