147. Your Courting Death

“Tell me then.” After Luo Li left, Ye Huaxiong sat down on an old-fashioned wooden armchair that his men had just moved over, looking down at Ling Fan condescendingly.

This time, Ye Huaxiong didn't have much nonsense with Ling Fan.

However, Ling Fan remained indifferent when he heard his words.

"Hehe, tell you what? The weather today is not bad? Or you look good today?” Ling Fan raised his eyebrows and said with a fake smile.

Towards Ling Fan's attitude, Ye Huaxiong, who had been paying attention to cultivation for the past two years, could not help feeling so pissed.

"Motherf*cker, I'm talking about that batch of goods, which you snatched from Xinghe Gang!" Ye Huaxiong stood up and pulled Ling Fan by his collar.

That batch of goods was very important to him and to the entire Ye Family.

It was not only because the things contained in those boxes were very sensitive in Z country, most importantly, those things were left for Ye Tian.

Yeah, these years, he had been trying hard to whitewash the Ye family for the past few years, but for the sake of Ye Tian, he had to make some preparations.

That was why he asked Xinghe Gang help him deliver that batch of goods.

However, he had never expected that Lu Baoguo, that son of a b*tch would actually dare to play with some women on the way! Originally, he had thought that Ling Fan was the one who killed that trash, but if he hadn't taken the corpse to do an autopsy, he would have never thought that Lu Baoguo actually died while having s*e with a woman!

It was even more unexpected that Ling Fan would be so bold and dare to rob things from Xinghe Gang!

Furthermore, he was so lucky that Lu Baoguo happened to have died.

His people had done too well and even shaken off his people. Besides, after a whole week’s investigation, he still didn’t find where those goods were and who those people were.

If Luo Li hadn't told him, hum, those little as*holes of Qing Gang would be at large for quite some time!

However, now there was no need for confirmation. When he heard the name "Ling Fan" from Luo Li’s mouth, Ye Huaxiong completely believed that it must be him!

Although Liuhe District was chaotic, there were rules. If the news that Lu Baoguo had died spread to the shore and those gangs had taken a share of it, he had nothing to say.

However, the other side directly went to rob them before Lu Baoguo died. Such a tight and elaborate plan was not a temporary thing at all. It was obvious that he had long fixed his eyes on that batch of goods.

That was breaking the rules!

The only one who defied the rules in the whole Liuhe District could only be that son of a b&tch of Qing Gang!

What's more...since his Ye Family was hiding behind, so others might not know, but Xinghe Gang was not a gang ordinary people dare to offend.

Who had the balls to come swaggeringly to rob their things under the daylight?

It could only be that little bastard!