169. Chu Xiao's Past

"What? Can’t fall asleep?" Seeing him still so wide awake in the middle of the night, Chu Xiao picked his eyebrows and asked.

"Mm," Ling Fan replied honestly.

He really felt no sleepiness at all.

However, it was not because of insomnia or something like that.

He couldn't fall sleep because he was very excited now.

And…

"Aren't you like me now?" Ling Fan asked after biting Chu Xiao's earlobe.

Hearing that, Chu Xiao froze there but did not refute.

Originally, the two of them were used to doing it until dawn. Now that they had to restrain themselves, he felt kind of unadapted.

Besides, they were both men.

Now, he was excited as Ling Fan…

In particular, the two of them didn't take a shower and the bed was already stained with that kind of thing…So, almost every breath could clearly detect the ambiguous and lust in the air.

Under such kind of situation, he could never stay poised.

"Then let's continue?" Ling Fan suddenly gave a bad smile as he approached Chu Xiao.

"Are you afraid you won't die early enough?" Chu Xiao only replied in disgust when he heard someone's request.

His wounds were not fully healed, and the doctor said that he had to rest more during this period of time…especially no…well, s*x life.

He was already reflecting on his indulgence just now, while this little bastard actually wanted to do it again.

Hearing Chu Xiao's words, Ling Fan smiled awkwardly and touched his nose.

"I can't sleep anyway. Then...let's talk about something else," Ling Fan said as his expression turned a bit serious.

"So what do we talk about?" Chu Xiao raised his eyebrows and asked.

"Things about you," Ling Fan said seriously.

Previously, Chu Xiao had promised him to tell him later, but he occupied the whole later later, but it shouldn't be too late now, right?

Hearing that, Chu Xiao's eyes flashed.

"You really want to know?" asked Chu Xiao faintly.

"Yes," Ling Fan was quite confirmed.

At the same time, as if to express his stance, Ling Fan pulled him into his arms.

Chu Xiao didn't say anything about Ling Fan's actions, but his mouth slightly curved in the darkness.

His past…

Actually, it was not good. There were even some detailed things that he didn't want to recall himself.

However, for some reason, Chu Xiao hoped that Ling Fan would know all of it.