176. I Need Console

"Is Ling Fan back?" This was Chu Xiao's first sentence when he returned home.

"Yes," Uncle Li said. After thinking for a while, he added, "Sorting out his classes in the study.”

To be honest, he had always known that Mr. Ling should be young. But, it weren’t for the fact that the young master said he was preparing for the college entrance examination, he really had no idea he was merely a high school student.

After Uncle Li found out about this, the biggest benefit for Lin Fan was he was more tolerant of some of his behaviors.

Therefore, it was not unreasonable to say that the grandpa-generation especially indulged and pampered their kids.

Uncle Li also held that kind of attitude toward Ling Fan.

"Mm, I'll go upstairs and take a look," Chu Xiao nodded, wearing an ‘as expected’ face.

He knew that guy couldn't wait until the school was over in the afternoon before coming back.

Because as the school's largest sponsor, getting Ling Fan's class schedule was easy for Chu Xiao.

"By the way, have you found the nutritionist I told you to get for me?" Chu Xiao suddenly thought of something and asked before going upstairs.

"Yes, the nutritionist has come over and is preparing dinner with the chef. Don't worry about that, young master," Uncle Li smiled and said. He felt that this college entrance examination made their young master even more nervous than Mr. Ling himself.

"Mm, send dinner upstairs later."

After going upstairs, Chu Xiao didn't even change his clothes and went straight to the study. Sure enough, he saw him writing through a small hill-like books.

He subconsciously curved his lips.

“You are back?” Seeing Chu Xiao at the door, Ling Fan stopped the pen in his hand and unconsciously turned his stiff neck.

"Hm, did I disturb you?" asked Chu Xiao. Then he walked into the study and walked behind Ling Fan, raised his hand and massaged his neck and shoulders.

Such a thing…

He really had done it more and more smoothly.

Chu Xiao couldn't help complaining in his heart.

"No." Ling Fan said.

What… the truth was, yes.

Because from the moment of Chu Xiao's appearance, he found that he couldn't read a single word.

Of course, Ling Fan did not intend to be honest…

When he heard Ling Fan's words, Chu Xiao did not care about him, swept over on those notes and quiz papers that Ling Fan had brought back on the desk.

 “So much to make up?” Seeing so many books and materials, Chu Xiao was a little surprised, and then raised his eyebrows and asked.

"Uhh, almost," Ling Fan said. Actually He had already simplified it, didn’t bring back some subjects he thought useless or had no confidence in.