182. You Put Out The 'Fire' For Me

"So, you agreed to cooperate with Ye Family and Ye Huaxiong?" At night, after hearing Ling Fan's words, Chu Xiao asked.

"Hmm," Ling Fan nodded and responded. After thinking for a moment, he added, "What do you think of this guy?"

After all, although Ling Fan seemed to be profiting from agreeing to cooperate with the Ye family, in fact, Ling Fan was also taking risks.

"What? You only remember to ask me this question now?" Chu Xiao asked faintly after hearing Ling Fan's question.

"Ahem, you know something happened in the middle…" After sensing the sulk in Chu Xiao's tone, Ling Fan replied after giving a dry cough. However, he didn't notice the hint of ridicule flashing across Chu Xiao's eyes.

"Pff…"

"What are you laughing at?" When he heard Chu Xiao's chuckle, a realization flashed across Ling Fan's face, then he pulled Chu Xiao to his side, bit his ear and asked in a low voice.

"Nothing…" The corners of Chu Xiao's mouth curved as he said, pausing slightly, he put on a serious expression, "I don't have much contact with this Ye Huaxiong. However, this guy's reputation is not bad, so you don't have to worry that he will break the agreement or what."

"On the contrary…" Chu Xiao suddenly turned his head, glanced at Ling Fan and said, “On the contrary, I'm more worried that if you will go back on your words."

"What? I don't have any credibility in your eyes?" Ling Fan asked with a depressed expression as he held Chu Xiao tighter.

"Do you think you enjoy high credibility?" Chu Xiao rolled his eyes at Ling Fan and asked back.

"Isn't that true?" Ling Fan asked, with a slightly bad smile, and then he whispered in Chu Xiao's ear, "At least…every time I said I’ll do you till you can’t get off bed and I kept my words, right?"

“…” The corners of Chu Xiao's mouth twitched after he heard Ling Fan's words, and then his face blushed unavoidably.

This bastard…

"This topic, and the previous topic, both end here," Chu Xiao suddenly sprung up from Ling Fan and mercilessly ended the topic Ling Fan started.

"Now, you should continue your study," said Chu Xiao with a warning look at Ling Fan.

The college entrance examination was a few days away, but this guy actually went to the Qing Gang today. Was he planning to take the college entrance examination or not?

Hearing Chu Xiao's words, it was Ling Fan’s turn to have a twitch of his face.

Uh…

Why did he feel that Chu Xiao was more nervous than him who was going to take it?

Actually, he went to the Qing Gang today for nothing. First of all, no one dares provoke the current Qing Gang anymore. Secondly, it was because of Chu Xiao's protection of the Qing Gang in private. So his gang really stayed idle all day.

The reason why Ling Fan went there today was to breathe some fresh air.

In almost a month, under Chu Xiao's strict supervision, Ling Fan had basically become a top, two points one line every day.