34. My Brother's Wife

Although Ling Fan interrupted Lei Lei in time, it was too late because Lei Lei's voice was penetrating.

They were not far from that sports car. Chu Xiao sitting in the driver's seat turned his head and looked in the direction of the kindergarten. Perhaps it was because he heard Lei Lei's voice.

But he didn't notice Ling Fan and Lei Lei.

He just cast a cold look at the gate of the kindergarten and then looked away.

Different from Chu Xiao, Ling Fan didn't take his eyes off the sports car until it disappeared.

To be honest, he was surprised to see Chu Xiao in the street. It must be fate.

Although from the beginning to the end Chu Xiao kept a cold face and didn't notice him, Ling Fan keenly perceived that Chu Xiao was in a good mood.

He knew why.

These days Chu Xiao's men did everything on the Internet to reduce the share prices of those companies Fan Ming invested in. Obviously, they wanted to bankrupt him.

As for Chu Xiao's destination...

He guessed that Chu Xiao was going to his school to see Luo Li.

Ling Fan was not surprised at all.

After all, Luo Li was an excellent plotter. If he hadn't cut the ground from under Luo Li's feet in time, Luo Li would have developed an intimate relationship with Chu Xiao.

Thanks to his efforts, their relationship didn't go a step further.

But considering that Chu Xiao went to visit Luo Li in person, it was clear that they two had reached an agreement or established a partnership with each other.

In that case...

He seemed to be one step closer to repeating his tragedy.

Maybe he should quicken his pace to avenge himself...

No, to be more exact, he should have quickened his pace earlier.

He admitted that he was a little lackadaisical these days.

He didn't know why, but he was somewhat addicted to playing commercial games with Chu Xiao online.

It must be an illusion.

He couldn't wait any longer.

Ling Fan clenched his fists and took his eyes off the direction where the sports car disappeared.

When he turned his attention back to the kindergarten, he saw Lei Lei walking hand in hand with another lovable child right behind their teacher. They soon entered the classroom.

Ling Fan couldn't help smiling. Lei Lei seemed good at making friends.

Meanwhile, in the classroom.

"My name is Tiantian. What's your name?"

"Nice to meet you, Tiantian. My name is Lei Lei."

"Lei Lei, we're good friends now, right?"

"Yeah!"

"Is that your brother?"

"Yes! He's my brother," answered Lei Lei happily. He was no longer an unwanted child.

"Wow, your brother is so handsome."

"Yes, you are right." Lei Lei was proud that his brother Ling Fan was thought of as being handsome.

Lei Lei patted himself on the chest and said, "Do you know what? My brother's wife is strikingly good-looking."

He had just seen his brother's wife outside the kindergarten.

"Wow, really?"

"Yeah," replied Lei Lei. When he was in the welfare house, Lei Lei found that a welfare worker put a picture of a beautiful woman on his bedside table. He always told people that she was his wife, but in fact, she was a famous female star.

Lei Lei didn't know the truth. He took those words seriously. That was why he thought Chu Xiao was Ling Fan's wife when he saw Chu Xiao's picture on Ling Fan's table.

He was proud that his brother's wife was prettier than that welfare worker's.

Lei Lei firmly believed that good-looking man was his brother's wife. But Ling Fan knew nothing about it.