132. Let's Go To Bed

Hotel, his house or… in the car, pick one?

Actually, what Chu Xiao wanted to ask was why not go to his place.

However, when he thought about how Ling Fan seemed unwilling to go, Chu Xiao just dropped that thought.

"I thought you would take me to visit your Qing Gang," Chu Xiao picked his eyebrows and threw a peep at Ling Fan.

Because he didn't want to make Ling Fan feel uncomfortable, he special told Chen Feng not to investigate about Ling Fan and the Qing Gang. So, he didn't know much about his Qing Gang now.

However…he really wanted to know how capable Ling Fan was and what Qing Gang was like under his leading.

Hearing him, Ling Fan was stunned.

"Ahem, maybe some other day…" Ling Fan made a dry cough and said.

Chu Xiao wanted to see how the Qing Gang was like, of course he had no objections.

But…

It was really kind of not convenient…if it was so sudden.

It was not because Ling Fan felt embarrassed or his Qing Gang was so not presentable…

Ling Fan's real worries were on a few people in the gang.

In order to prepare for that thing half a month later, the elites working under Cat were all called back to the headquarters from those branches.

And among these people, quite a few had participated in the kidnapping of Chu Xiao last time.

Lei Wu was fine. After all, after the kidnapping thing, Lei Wu left alone to draw Chen Feng's group away. However, Cat and his people were responsible for sending Chu Xiao to the destination all the way.

Although in order to play safe, Cat and others were wearing masks and their voices were also processed.

But Ling Fan did not want to take the risk…

Ling Fan never doubted Chu Xiao's sixth sense…

Now, Cat and his people should be in the gang. If Chu Xiao recognized them and guessed that the person who kidnapped him and even planned to inject him with that drug was him...

No, he would never let that happen!

Ling Fan made up his mind.

Chu Xiao didn't know that in less than a minute, Ling Fan's heart had experienced from summer to winter and from winter back to summer quite a few times.

Looking at the unnatural look on Ling Fan's face, he only thought that this guy got turned on and wanted to find a place to continue what they hadn’t finished doing just now…

Well…Actually, he wanted it too…

"What? Is your gang too shabby or there is something shady you don’t want me to see?” Chu Xiao hooked the back of Ling Fan's neck and asked half-jokingly.

"Uh...Then you can take it as it’s too shabby," Ling Fan said, after a pause, he continued, "Next time, after I get things cleaned up, I will take you over."