Five Months Later

"Good job out there." Ellie smiled high fiving her sister as Kara walked into the Cortex in her Supergirl suit.

"That was pretty impressive. Looks like your training has paid off." Caitlin said like a proud mother.

"Pretty impressive? That was fricking awesome." Cisco geeked out.

"Okay I think you're a bit too excited here." Kara said trying to calm her friends down.

"Am I the only one thinking celebratory drinks?" Cisco asked.

"Wha-that means I can't come though." Ellie whined, "Even though human drinks don't affect me."

"C'mon, they won't care." Cecile said, "Ellie is a part of the team, we can't leave her out."

"Fine she can have a lemonade or something." Cisco sighed as he left the Cortex with Ellie following behind him.

"Are you guys coming?" Iris asked, snapping Kara out of her daze.

"Y-Yeah, I just need to get chagned."

"Alright, don't take too long." She smiled softly as she left with Cecile.

Kara stared at the mantle displaying Barry's old Flash suit and let out a sigh. She's been trying to fill in for the Flash and she didn't know how he did this for so long, "How are you doing Kara?" Caitlin asked.

"Not a single phone call or message Cait.....after five months I would assume he would of contacted us by now." 

"I miss him too but you know it's always an option."

"No Cait, he asked us not to look for him and.....I owe him at least this much."

"Kara he's been gone for five months, he could be in danger. I need to know he's safe. But I won't look for him until you give your permission. So please reconsider." Caitlin said as she left the Cortex.

Five months have passed since she read that note and everyday she wonders, if he's eating well, sleeping properly, if he's safe and if he's happy. It's been five months since Kara felt herself and felt like she's smiled from the bottom of her heart because the only person that could make her do that was Barry.

The fact that he's been gone for so long makes her think that he found his happiness somewhere else, or mabye found it someone else.

***

"Slow down!" A woman scolded chasing after a small boy as he giggled and ran away, "Can you help me with him please?"

"Are you telling me to scold the younger generations for exercising?"

"They can exercise all they want, outside." A man said joined in placing a kiss on the woman's temple.

"You guys are gross...."

"Suck it up Barry." The woman chuckled.

"Barry!" A small girl whined, "Play with me." She said tugging on his the hem of his shirt, using her puppy dog eyes.

"Give us a moment sweetie." The woman said rubbing her head.

"Okay." The girl smiled happily before running off

"The kids really do love you don't they?"

"Of course they do. Who doesn't like me?"

Their conversation was cut short when they heard a bang come from one of the rooms, "I'll check it honey." The man said before walking off to find what happened, leaving his wife with Barry.