Stranded (Part 1)

The blue portal opened but it was too late. Barry and the other speedster had vanished into thin air leaving nothing but a trail of dust. She had just gotten him back from his coma and now he's gone again. It was as if fate didn't want them to be together.

"Kara what happened?" Caitlin asked

"H-He....vanished." Kara stuttered, unsure of what actually happened.

"They must hacve created a breach." Cisco sighed, "Come back to STAR Labs we can figure something out."

She flew away from the scene and back to STAR Labs where she changed back into her civilian clothes and walked into the Cortex, "What happened?" She asked

"Barry's combined speed with the other speedster so......that means they created a breach and travelled to an alternate Earth. We just need to figure which one that is." Cisco said.

"And who was the speedster?" Kara asked as Caitlin and Cisco looked to eachother.

"It was......Zoom." Caitlin answered.

"Who?"

"Speedster dressed in all black and has dark blue lightning, real creepy guy. Long story short he betrayed us and killed Barry's dad in front of him." Cisco answered as Kara's face softened.

"So......Barry could be anywhere in the multiverse with Zoom?" She asked as Cisco sighed and nodded.

"Yeah......"

***

All he could focus on was the demonic speedster in front of him. He didn't notice his girlfriend right behind him or the breach opening in front of them. But it didn't matter, he needed to get Zoom and figure out how he's still alive.

Once they made it through the breach he lost Zoom's trail and found himself in an umfamiliar city. His head snapped around and the citizens of this city were staring at him like they had never seen him before. He quickly sped away and got changed into civilan clothes he 'borrowed' from a nearby store.

His first step was to figure out what Earth he was on and try to find a way to contact his Earth. He needed to find out anything he could about this Earth and how much different it was to his. The first thing he thought of was his lab in CCPD. Having sped past everyone and vibrated through the floor as he started to type in his computer, except his password wasn't working.

He looked around the lab and saw that nothing was the way that he normally arranged it as. He was confused until he saw the name on the desk.

'Patty Spivot.'

He wasn't the CSI of CCPD? He was too busy caught in his confusion until he heard the door to the lab unlock. Panic washed through his body as he looked around for a hiding spot until the door fully opened.

"Barry?" Patty asked

"Ohh...hey Patty." Barry said awkwardly resting against the pillar of the room.

"Whaaaat are you doing here?" She asked slightly confused.

"You know...just looking around."

"My lab?"

"Yeah." 

Patty dismissed his awkward behaviour and chuckled softly, "How have you been Barry?" She asked

"Good...." He said squinting his eyes carefully as to not reveal that he doesn't know anything about this Barry's life.

"I'm glad. I'm sure having a kid is pretty tough." Patty chuckled.