Stranded (Part 6)

There were only two people in her life she knew for sure had soulmarks and those were her parents. No one else on Krypton to her knowledge had them and now her and her boyfriend or soulmate have them.

"Why would these marks make me uncomfortable, sure they hurt a lot when they appeared and now I have to wear long sleeve t-shirts everywhere, which I do anyway an-"

"Babe, you're rambling." Kara chuckled putting her hands on his shoulders.

"Right....sorry."

"Barry this is a big step. You just found out we are literally bonded for life. Does that not scare you?" She asked softly.

"Why would it?" He asked putting his hands on hers, "After I met you.....I never imagined loving anyone else other than you." He smiled as her heart melted. 

The soulmark did scare her. But only because of how she thought Barry would react but knowing he didn't mind it made her body fill up with warmth.

She felt a tear building up in her eye and quickly wiped it away, "I'm not going to cry." She mumbled.

He planted a kiss on her forehead before standing up, "C'mon, let's get our bad guy." He said as she stood up with him.

"Together and no buts or arguing."

"That is why I said our." He chuckled before speeding off, blowing her hair all over the place. She smiled to herself before following after him. 

***

Jesse was pacing around the house nervous because after his arguement with barry her dad left the house and hasn't come back. With the threat of Zoom looming over them, she needed to know her dad was safe.

She heard the front door open and quickly rushed over only to see Barry and Kara, "Hey have you guys seen my dad?"

"No why?" Kara said.

"He left and isn't returning my calls, he's so frustrating sometimes. How did you ever work with him?" Jesse asked.

"Harry is a complicated person. He has many flaws and not a lot of redeeming features."

"Damn I really thought I would get an infamous 'Barry Allen' type speech." Jesse laughed.

"You didn't let me finish. One of his few redeeming features is that he-"

"Is the smartest man in the world, yeah, yeah." Jesse interupted....again.

"You didn't let me finish again."

"Sorry..."

"What I was going to say is that Harry is the most reliable and consistent person you'll ever meet." Barry said, "Whenever we need him, he always pull through. Trust him a little bit more."

"After mom died, he only me and I could tell he was lonely. After he met you guys he started to open up to people a bit more and wasn't a walking rain cloud. Thank you." She smiled.

"Guys you wanna come in for a sec?" Cisco asked as the three of them walked into the living room, "Okay I've been thinking on how Zoom is still alive because we all saw him get taken by the Time Wraiths, we saw him die." He started.

"That's when it hit me. Zoloman tricked us for months with a time remnant and we couldn't tell the difference between them."

"You think we never met the real Zoloman? Only time remnants?" Caitlin asked as Cisco snapped his fingers and nodded.