Summer was coming in three months. What could he actually do in three months? No wonder the people in the auction arena would choose to take out their ‘precious treasures’ like the triplets to gain a glimmer of hope.

Yet in other words and in a brighter side, Mu Qingfeng’s reaction towards his fate was indeed amazingly extraordinary after he was informed that he was only allowed to live for three months.

These thoughts flashed in Song Qinghan’s mind, and then he promised seriously, “But, I am capable of prolonging that period for you. Well, if everything goes smooth, I can promise you for three more years.”

He didn’t say anything big, because he knew that everything coming with exaggerating picture always seemed to be unreal and was somehow unattractive to the patients.

However, ‘Three years’ was already an attractive condition for Mu Qingfeng. It could be clearly seen that his pupils were dilating slightly, and that was a total sign to prove the unease in his mind.

“Three years? Are you sure? Do you mean I can live as a healthy man in three years, or live in an agony for another three years?”

Well, if he should live with the torment caused by the disease and struggle to breath as hard as he could, what was the meaning of that kind of life? As for someone who had nursed such a great ambition like him, living with no achievement would be much worse than the death.

Song Qinghan thought for a moment and responded cautiously, “During the treatment period, you can enjoy the peace like a healthy person does except the treatment hours. Treatment hours will probably be like two or three hours.”

Mu Qingfeng could speculate the picture of the rest of his life being treated everyday from Song Qinghan’s words. Even though it was such a disappointing answer and a huge blow for him, it was still an exciting news to know that his life was prolonged from three months to three years.

“When are you going to start the treatment?”

Mu Qingfeng said so. Even though he had tried his best to suppress his emotion in words, Song Qinghan still detected a sense of excitement in them.

But…, he pondered, and then answered hesitantly, “Sorry but I still need three days to prepare everything and get some experiments.”

Three days was nothing at all compared to three years, yet it was rather precious if compared to three months.

However, Mu Qingfeng now was quite open-minded himself. His had put all his hope on Song Qinghan currently. So he kept his expression in extreme calmness, saying, “Fine, I will keep those triplets here. Three days later, I will send someone to pick you up.”

Song Qinghan didn’t doubt the other party’s ability to find his residence at all, but since he stepped on this “thief ship”, fear and worry were meaningless now, so he responded directly, “Alright then, I will go back now, otherwise my family members will worry about me.”

Mu Qingfeng nodded and looked at Song Qinghan walking out of in a leisurely manner. He now felt so much peaceful in mind as if he had taken a mind-easing pill setting his heart at ease.

Well, Song Qinghan should be the first one to break the law within this auction arena since it had run for years.

On the other side, Song Qinghan never felt that he himself got such a mighty power. And now he was troubled by a hard-to-deal case. After all, diseases like uraemia weren’t like some other surgical diseases which could be cured by operation.

When it came to the probability of success to such a treatment, he got only a faint confidence on it, like one out of ten.

But even if the probability of success was just one out of ten, he still should give it a shot. Otherwise, the mortality probability for this pitiful man would surge to one hundred percent.

Night had already fell when he finally reached home. And Hualian had already prepared all the food and served them on the table. He hurriedly got them warm back into the kitchen as soon as he noticed that Song Qinghan came back from outside.

And Wu Dahu came back not long after Song Qinghan stepped into the yard, and he didn’t find out any strangeness happened today. He even did not bother to inquire of the appearances of the other two men here. Because he knew that Song Qinghan would finally explain to him if he wanted to.

Sure enough, as soon as dinner was over, Song Qinghan pulled Wu Dahu to have a walk in the yard. He confessed everything to Wu Dahu from the very beginning till the end while they were walking.

Wu Dahu got no special expression at all until the matter of that mixed-race man. But his body stiffened when he was informed about how Song Qinghan intruded that auction arena. His face turned into a serious one while his lips pursing.

Nothing but only guilt overwhelmed his mind as he imagined the picture of how Song Qinghan spent the time in such a dangerous place. His expression was replaced by a guilty one as if he had just done something wrong.

Why couldn’t he get a telepathy with Song Qinghan? If he was capable of acting like what Song Qinghan acted before… NO! It was the time when he was in danger of dying and Song Qinghan would get such a feeling. He would never want himself to get such a feeling now because he would never want Song Qinghan to get into such a perilous trouble.

It was not until Song Qinghan finished his words midway did he discern the wrong expression of Wu Dahu. He then reached out to pat Wu Dahu on the shoulder heavily as if he had already guessed what thoughts in Wu Dahu’s mind, and delivered Wu Dahu a warm smile, “Hey, why do you look so guilty yourself? It was only my stupid mistake to lose my way today. Don’t indulge me like that, or I might be unreasonable sooner or later. HAHA.”