so i took your hand

Start from the beginning

"I'm begging you, just-"

"Mon-El!"

"You lose."

"NO!"

"Hey, hey, Iris...Iris, hey...Iris, wake up. Please."

"No."

"Iris. Wake up. Come on — you gotta. Iris, Iris——"

Almost immediately, Mon punched Savitar right in the face, not caring if that wasn't the real him. Or if he'd get shot down. "Oh, my God — Mon-El!"

"Okay," Savitar muttered, holding his jaw in pain, while letting his fellow brothers know he was okay. "I probably deserved that, but can you tell me why?"

"That's Savitar!" Mon yelled. "He tried to kill Iris on our Earth. He killed HR!"

"What?! That's Barry's doppelgänger!" Alex yelled.

"No!-"

"Savitar isn't my name anymore," the man sternly said but Barry and Mon just stared at him oddly. "That was my name when I was side by side with the Fuehrer and the General. I was the Lieutenant General."

"It's Freedom Fighter General Allen now," Leo said as he and the man walked up to Savitar.

"Wow. That's convenient," Mon sarcastically said. "You were a Nazis and now you're the guy trying to stop them."

"Yes!" Savitar yelled.

"What made you switch sides?" Barry asked.

"When the Fuehrer took the woman I loved and killed our daughter inspite of me," Savitar snapped and Barry stared at him intensely.

"The General?" He asked.

"Yes," Savitar muttered. "She wasn't always so despicable." He looked at Emma for a moment, but quickly looked away, back to everyone else. "Now these two I can know. Doppelgänger, Mon-El of Daxam. But who are these people?"

"New friends from Earth-1," Leo said.

"They're on our side," the man said.

"Except for the part where you guys want to blow up our only way home," Jax said.

"We don't exactly want to," Leo said and Savitar gave him a look.

"Everyone we care about is on the other side of that gateway, imprisoned by Nazis," Barry sternly said and Savitar looked at him. "They are going to kill the woman I love. My Kara. We have to get back."

"Eliminate that facility, and you eliminate our only chance of saving our friends from your enemies," Professor Stein said.

"I'm sorry, but we've been waiting for an opportunity like this for years. We cannot wait any longer. This is our only chance to separate the Fuehrer from his army. We are trying to turn this war around," Savitar sternly said.

"You are gonna leave our Earth at the mercy of the three psychopaths who have ravaged yours," Oliver stated, and Savitar looked at him. But when he did, hate filled his eyes.

"Wait, why does this man look exactly like the one who stole Kara and the Fuehrer I am trying to kill?" He asked.

"Look, fingerless gloves," Sara said and Savitar looked at her. "All we are asking is for a little bit of time. Let us get into the facility and through that gateway."