7181-7205 Su Luo & Nangong Liuyun

Start from the beginning

  Seventh elder blushed, he glared at Mrs. Nangong, but his eyes stared at Nangong Mo Yuan: "Patriarch, this is a family matter. Madam should not participate?"

  Nangong Mo Yuan frowned: "Seventh elder, please be careful."

  Seventh elder was blocked by Nangong Mo Yuan's breath. Pointing to Nangong Mo Yuan: "Okay, okay, you kid has grown up, and you're starting to refute what the clan uncle said, okay!"

  (End of this chapter)

 Chapter 7182 Chapter Plus 2 Those who

  can sit in the position of elders are all elderly people of the same generation as the old man of Nangong, so all of them are a generation higher than Nangong Mo Yuan.

  And at this moment -

  Su Luo on the screen finally walked to Nangong Chu. After checking Nangong Chu's body carefully, she took a step back.

  She stood there, seeming to be thinking... The

  Fourth Elder sneered: "Look, she has absolutely no way to deal with the situation in front of her! The previous remarks are all big talk! What can cure the Ayers virus? It is a lie! Extremely ridiculous!" The

  Sixth Elder also sneered: "She has lost the face of the Dragon and Phoenix clan before marrying in. If you marry in, won't the Dragon and Phoenix clan be ashamed every day?"

  Mrs. Nangong suffocated! She was flushed with anger!

  She believed in Su Luo in her heart! Because since I met Su Luo, this girl has brought her surprises again and again, and has never let her down!

  Therefore, she was full of confidence in Su Luo!

  Nangong Jiayi wanted to rush up to argue with the Fourth Elder, but Madame Nangong grabbed her and shook her head: "Don't go."

  "But..."

  Madame Nangong smiled indifferently, "No theory, because you will never wake a person who pretends to sleep. People. Some people will never listen to what others say, they only believe in themselves. So, let the facts slap them hard!"

  Nangong Jiayi was still irritated, but she finally endured it!

  Humph! When Luo Luo rescues everyone in the third campus, you will be slapped in the face!

  The Fourth Elder glanced at Mrs. Nangong and Nangong Jiayi with disdain, and hummed from his nostrils: "Senior women!"

  At this moment, it was on the screen!

  Nangong Chu was shaking violently, his body was red like a cooked crayfish, and his clothes had been burned to black by the scorching heat.

  Su Luo...

  She didn't go to help Nangong Chu, but turned around and continued to busy her medicine.

  When many people saw this scene, their faces suddenly became bad.

  Many people scold Su Luo for being hard-hearted!

  At this moment, even if you can't save Nangong Chu, can you do something? As a result, not only did you do nothing, but turned your head around like nothing else, and went busy with your medicine?

  What's more, what kind of medicine are you busy with? If you cure people like this, who would use your medicine? I really don't know how my brain grows!

  The above are the inner thoughts of many people watching the screen.

  They were very disappointed and angry with Su Luo's performance!