Cap. 1

JISOO

Less than a month away and I thought I was going to miss Jennie. My best friend, the person who understands me just by looking at me, my platonic love that will always be platonic.

An inch bigger than me, feline eyes, puffy cheeks like a dumpling, brown hair and lips so pink and full. I can't keep thinking about it, especially now that she's with Taehyung and mainly because it will never be reciprocated.

I ring the doorbell and feel my hands sweat with nervousness. It feels like 10 years since I've seen her, I'm with my back to the door, trying to control my breathing when I hear open. I turn and gape at how different Jennie's. Tanned, smile a little amused and attractive, her eyes have something different, making her glow. Her hair is streaked with blonde streaks.

"Jen, you look so different." I watch her from head to toe, my eyes tending to focus on her legs as she's only wearing a tank top and very short jean shorts.

"Is this bad?" the voice is also different, a little huskier and softer at the same time.

"No" I swallow hard "Definitely not, I don't think I was prepared for that."

"Like what you see?" She approaches me without taking her eyes from mine and my breathing quickens. My head feels like it's spinning and my mouth is dry. Before I can think to say anything, she puts her hand on the back of my neck and pulls me away, our lips meeting.

Am I dreaming? No, I'm sure not when I feel her tongue enter my mouth, vying for dominance over mine. I brace my hands on her waist and pull her closer, squeezing her against me. I feel her warm hand tugging at my hair as she pushes me to the couch, making me fall down without breaking the kiss, and I pull her on top of me. When she moves away after biting my bottom lip, we just stare at each other without saying anything.

"If I knew I would be received like this, I would travel more often." I whisper and she smiles.

"You don't need to travel anymore for me to treat you like that." I notice her gaze falling back to my lips.

"Is this a dream?"

"Maybe we're having the same dream, baby." she's about to kiss me again when I hear the scream.

"KIM JISOO!" I look back to see Jennie. Wait, what? I look up and see Jennie. I keep looking from one to the other until the Jennie who was in the distance pulls the other Jennie off of me, leaving me more confused than before.

"What the hell dream is this?" I pinch my arm and close my eyes. I count to 3 and open again. Now they're looking at me.

"You could have warned me that you have such a hot best friend." Jennie with streaks says and I feel my cheeks blush.

"Is this how you will receive all the people who arrive here?" the normal Jennie says with an altered voice.

"No, just her." she approaches me again.

"When does this dream end?" I sigh and cross my arms. "It's getting tedious already, before it was more fun." I roll my eyes and Jennie stirs laugh.

"I'll teach you what fun is." She winks at me and I end up smiling.

"Stay away from her! I'm warning you!" I'm pulled up the stairs to the room I knew very well. The normal Jennie slams the door. "WHY DID YOU KISS HER?"

"This is a dream, soon I must wake up, relax." I lie down on the bed and close my eyes. I feel a slap to my stomach and sit up. "What the hell?"

"Jisoo, this isn't a dream, it's fucking reality!" she says irritated and closes her eyes "My father died a few days after you left. So they called Mom and said that my sister was coming to live with us and that the inheritance would be shared between the two of us."

"I'm sorry about your father", I take her hand and shake, even though she doesn't live with her father and hates him, it must be hard for him to be gone. Jennie's parents split when she was a baby, they didn't keep in touch, what we knew is he's a wealthy businessman in America "Why is your sister so like you?"

"When she arrived here I found out that we're twin sisters, it seems my mother didn't think it was important to say." she rolls her eyes "I hate her, Chu, she's annoying!"

"She's very different from you, but she doesn't look bad." I shiver when I remember the kiss.

"She's mean, selfish, she just does what she wants and doesn't listen to anyone. Take what she want without caring about others. Annoying, teases me all day. I'm going to go crazy if I keep living with her."

"Come on, Jen! She can't be that bad." I smile.

"Why did you kiss her back?" She arches her eyebrow facing me and I look away.

"I-I... u-uh... it's just that I was taken by surprise." I say after stuttering and scratch the back of my head. I hear the doorbell ring and Jennie runs out of the room, down the stairs like the Flash. I sigh and go down slowly to see Taehyung, Lisa and Chaeyoung until I feel a hand on my arm.

"Come with me, baby." the other Jennie pulls me into the kitchen.

"So what's your name? Since we weren't properly introduced." I'm hot next to her and I shouldn't be like this.

"Ruby Jane Kim." she says softly and hands me a glass of water.

"What do you prefer I call you?" I start drinking the water.

"Yours." she approaches me and I choke on the water. She laughs and takes the cup from my hand "Love, baby, honey, whatever you want, Jichu." She smiles and holds me against the counter.

"Jichu is good, original, different, I liked." I watch her lips "Jane." I smile and she nods.

"I thought people here would be boring, but I can see that they aren't and, from now on, you're committed to presenting me everything around here."

"Me?" I arch an eyebrow.

"Don't you want?" she gets closer and I can feel her body heat.

"I'll introduce you to anything you want, Jane."

"And in return, we can have fun, isn't that great?" She laughs and slides her fingers across my cheek.

"I don't think there's anything that's bad with you." I say softly and she bites her bottom lip.

"Didn't I tell you to stay away from her?" Jennie steps between me and Jane.

"You two are very similar, almost identical." Lisa has her chin on the floor, just like Chaeyoung. Taehyung is serious.

"I'm Ruby Jane Kim, nice to meet you." Jane smiles and waves. She looks back at me and I end up smiling. "Jichu and I were making arrangements for her to introduce me to what's cool here."

"Jichu?" Jennie turns to me with that cold, deadly look. I swallow dry.

"Relax Jen, you're acting like a jealous girlfriend since your boyfriend is right there and I have no interest in him. Boys" she makes a disgusted face "But I know Jichu will be able to divide her attention for all of us." She pushes Jennie aside and takes my hand. "Lets eat some ice cream." She winks and pulls me out.

new story for you , hope you like and vote :)

ps: Jennie is like the usual Jennie, Ruby Jane is like the Jennie from As if its your last, 

keep these looks in mind so you don't get confused