The Remembering (55)

To you everything's funny
You've got nothing to regret
I'd give all I have honey
If you could stay like that
Oh darling don't you ever grow up

**Never Grow up by Taylor Swift**

A/N:Hey Guys, first of all thanks so much for 9k!! This is crazy.
I know this is probably the longest I've gone without updating for a while and I want to apologize. I'm trying not to pressure myself so much because writing isn't particularly easy but you know how it is.
This chapter is not an easy one for me but we'll finally understand everything about the accident, Daisy and Liam's motives. I hope you stick around.

And as promised on the last chapter, here is your Character Q&A
Feel free to skip this if you want :)

To Davina:
Q-When did you actually fall for Harry and stopped only using him as your way out? And when did you stop looking for a way out?
A- I would say around that very tough time where I took a couple of pills to get my mind off things. Not exactly fall for him but I realized he might not have been as big of an asshole. Still not sure. Triply falling for him happened after my birthday, we were close before sure, but after our night up in the rooftop I realized we had more in common than either of us let on.
I believe I stopped looking for a way out when I realized that my life had changed but maybe it was for the best. I like to believe now that the universe has something played out for me, even though I've said before that the stars don't give a damn about us. Maybe I was wrong, maybe they do.

Q-Davina do you care at all about Harry?
A- I didn't. Truly. He's the biggest asshole I've ever met and that whole superiority complex drives me crazy, but it's impossible not to care about someone when you share things as closely as we do. Not just in the physical sense but we've been through very traumatic things together and somehow came out the other side.

To Zayn:
Q- What are you hiding?
A- I like to believe I'm not hiding anything. Just withhold information until it's relevant.

To Harry:
Q- Do you think Davina changed you? For better or worse?
A- Vina definitely changed me, I'm always amazed at how much. I'd like to believe it's for better but now with our lives on the line, I don't know whether the change of heart will come in handy.

Q- When will tou finally admit you love Davina?
A- I'd like to say as soon as we're out of this situation we find ourselves in. But there are 2 problems. 1-I don't know how the hell we're gonna make it out and 2-I'm an arrogant son of a bitch. I know she deserves better, I wish I could be better for her.

To Niall:
Q- How does it feel to carry this story?
A- My back hurts from the weight of being the coolest.

To Author:
Q- What inspired you to write Till Forever and how do you keep up since you mentioned it's your first ever written work
A- I think one of my biggest inspiration was that I wanted to read a certain type of story but i simply couldn't fine it. So I was like, fine I'll do it myself. It's been pretty hard to keep it up because I have a busy routine and fitting writing on my schedule was tough but I think I'm holding up well.

Q- To My dear Liv, what inspired you to write the "secret" point of view? It's the first wattpad story that I read with this strategy and it's super clever.
Also, can I hug you?
A- What inspired me to create this whole mysterious act was the fact I love  mystery books that force you to think with the characters. I love uncovering the truth myself and those kind of stories never leave my mind. Also I thought betrayal would be much more effective if readers didn't know who it was coming from, if you knew from the very start you wouldn't have time to grow attached to the character.
And yes absolutely, we must hug.