goodnight H (28)

Almost crashed my car in a light pole
just to say I did it
I don't wanna die
Just want people to think I could have

~~least favorite only child~~

Hey all I'm so sorry for how long I've been inactive. Ive been enjoying this past few weeks a lot with my friends and decided to take a small break to fully enjoy summer, but I'm back now and updates will be more frequent in both books. (here's a small picture of my pearl necklace that i got because of harry for y'all to see i am in fact alive.) 😌

I want to apologize in advance because this is a chapter with a lot of dialogue

I love you all so much, the support in this book has been amazing and never would have I imagined we'd come this far. Thank you thank you thank you from the bottom of my heart, me and my little book adore you. Let's get going.

Davina's POV

"But why?" Zayn's irritating voice whispers once more, looking at me from across the kitchen island with eyebrows furrowed in confusion. He eyes me up and down before glancing aside to make sure no one was looking, his hair all pushed back and beard more prominent than he's ever let it.

 He eyes me up and down before glancing aside to make sure no one was looking, his hair all pushed back and beard more prominent than he's ever let it

I groan in distress, hiding my face in my hands as a blush creeps up my cheeks from embarrassment of the situation. Zayn had asked the same question for two days now and I can only say the same thing. "Because..." I don't know why the fuck.

It's past eleven in the night and we were all ready to go to bed but Louis asked us to come to the kitchen and wait for him because he had some important things to share. He then stormed off to the office, of course not before scolding Harry for being late in front of all of us. I sat across from Zayn, Liam and Niall beside us, and Harry at the far corner on his phone. Maybe I'm just reading too much into things but hopefully he won't try to distance himself so much because we know exactly how that ends.

It was a rarely cold summer night, a small but chilling breeze hitting my back every once in a while from the open balcony door.

"Listen," I scoot my chair closer so our faces were only centimeters apart, placing my hand in front of us as some kind of barrier so the others wouldn't hear even though they were paying little to no attention to our conversation. "It just happened and I can't change it okay?" My voice is barely above a whisper as I look straight into his eyes to hopefully get my point across. My own forehead creased lightly from the anxiousness this conversation brought me.