The beautiful boy with green eyes (1)

A/N

Hellooooo. First of all, THANK YOU for taking the time to read my little quarantine creation. This is the first book I've ever written so I just wanna apologize for any spelling mistakes, or if anything doesn't make sense in the book.

Before you read, please understand, these people are not just characters in a random story to me. They are my family and friends in a universe I unfortunately never made it to, so be a little kind to them

SO thanks for choosing to take a look at my little universe, I hope you stick with me on this crazy ride and most of all I hope you enjoy yourself.

I'm Olivia anddddd...Shall we?

------------------------

Davina's POV 2013

Warmth.

I throw the covers from my sweaty body, God I don't remember it being this hot when I went to sleep. The dim light coming from outside immediately hits my eyes the minute I open them, causing me to grimace and fall back on the bed, trying to adjust my brain to the fact I'm awake so early.

I know it's early as hell because the sun is just coming up and given the fact we're almost on summer, it rises pretty early.

My sleepy self was awoken by multiple loud voices arguing, it all came from somewhere downstairs. I quickly check my digital alarm and realize it's only five seventeen in the morning, meaning I only got three hours of sleep last night. This is not good.

Confusion washes over my tired mind and I stretch my arms and yawn. No one ever comes over to the house during the day, let alone so early in the morning.

I didn't get to sleep at all anyway, so I decide to stand up and check what the shouting is all about. Throwing my legs over the bed so my feet hit the cold marble floor, my eyelids heavy from sleep deprivation as another yawn escapes my throat.

My bedroom looks as messy as always. My school books surrounding the space where I was laying down on the bed. I must have fallen asleep doing homework last night. The white sheets that were once neat, were all crumbled up because of my weight on top of it.

I slowly stand up and head to my cold bathroom so I could at least brush my teeth before getting out of the room

I slowly stand up and head to my cold bathroom so I could at least brush my teeth before getting out of the room. My mind was still spinning and I wondered if I could just miss school today. It's not like anyone would care anyway.

I brush my teeth quickly and spit out the foam, walking out of the bathroom and getting the first shirt I find on the floor so I can get out of my pyjamas. I throw my hair back and put it up in a low ponytail, not really caring if I look okay or not.