Can I keep you? (43)

Never thought I'd live to see the day
When everybody's word got in the way
Hey Sugar, show me all your love
All you're giving me is friction
Hey sugar, what you gotta say?

~~Everybody talks by Neon Trees~~

****

Momma I'm in love with a criminal

Davina's POV

"Uh Niall I think that's enough clothes," I chuckle lightly, staring at the blond boy as he added even more unnecessary things to the shopping cart. Harry said we could do some online shopping while they were gone but Niall took it a bit too seriously.

"Don't be silly," His accent was even thicker with tiredness, throwing a lazy arm over my shoulder. "There's no such thing as enough clothes." We have been at this for hours and I was a little sleepy even though it was only the afternoon, Niall had brought some pizza for us to snack on and the box were now discarded on my room's floor.

"Isn't Harry gonna be mad if we're using his credit card?" I feel genuinely concerned because as far as I can tell, this is over 500 pounds.

"Nah he's rich, plus who can be mad at you?"

I smile lightly at him, holding Harry's card between my middle and pointer finger so he could type out the information and close the order. I feel my eyelids get heavier with the seconds passing by, 13 going on 30 playing on the TV as background noise but truly, Niall's steady heartbeat was lulling me into a light sleep.

I was just so tired, with everything that happened yesterday plus the bombshell of information they just dropped on me, my body had a lot of catching up to do with my brain. I just can't believe Ben has been here this whole time but most of all that he is intentionally trying to harm me, and the fact he has Zayn is worrying me even more. I can't handle something bad happening to Z knowing I could have tried to help him.

The sun had just began to set, childish laughter could be heard from somewhere down the street and the last thing I remember before giving in to tiredness was the feeling of a warm cover being pulled over my body.

I sneak around the corner to try and get a better look because I am not allowed in here. And just my luck, the door was open just enough for me to see inside, but not too much for them to see me.

I could tell before even looking that there were at least ten people, men, in there. Although what surprised me more was seeing three teenage boys, probably three to four years older than me, standing in the right-hand corner.

They all wore black from head to toe, all with a different but beautiful eye colour. Two of them were dark-brown haired and the other had bleached blond hair that still looked quite good. I could tell he was Irish from a mile away.

I couldn't help but let a shocked gasp escape my lips from the sudden acts of violence taking place, immediately covering my mouth and hoping to hell no one heard me. I press my small back to the wall and tightly shut my eyes, a wave of fear washing over me and making my body stiffen.

As I look back through the door, no one seemed to have noticed me. But something on the corner of my vision catches my eyes. I see one of the teenagers burning his vision right back at me and about to open his mouth.

I start shaking my head frantically and move my index finger to my lips, in silent pleads he will let this go and not say anything.

He looks back at my father's angry face and then at me a few times, quickly realizing I was somehow related to that man and would most definitely get murdered for being here.