Old Men of The Mountain

En başından başla

The woman jumped as another sword was swung at her from behind.

Gawain stood impressed that she was able to dodge him.

Gawain: "I must commend your sense of awareness."

???: "I gotta commend how much of a single track mind you guys have. You didn't even notice the others escaping."

Gawain: "The king shall surely scold me for such an oversight. However You are our main priority at the moment, murderer."

???: "Oh, haven't I introduced myself yet, have I?"

Gawain: "There is no need for such trivial matters. I will kill you now. Shinbei, back me up."

Shinbei: "Very well."

The knight and the assassin both charged the woman simultaneously. However their combined strength wasn't even close to enough as they were quickly overpowered. This woman on her own was incredibly powerful, enough to take on two servants.

However Shinbei didn't give up as he charged at her again. His master could handle even some of the strongest servants so he had to prove himself worthy of such a master.

He rushed at the woman as she gracefully dodged around his strikes. This was going to be entertaining and she knew it.

Back with Da Vinci and the others though, they were making their way across the hellscape that was formerly Jerusalem to the north of Camelot. They had to make it to the Hassan's village as Morgan had said.

However they soon found themselves being pursued as knights gave chase. At their head was a knight that they all recognised by the shape of his armour.

Bedivere: "Lancelot!"

Gudako: "One that isn't screaming his tits off!?"

Da Vinci: "This must be the Lancelot from before Mordred's rebellion. By all means, this one's stronger!"

Bedivere: "Be careful of Arondight! It's his main weapon and it lives up to it's legend in every way!"

Gudako: "Mash! Can you defend against it?"

Ophelia: "Zhuge. Buff the hell out of Mash when Lancelot is within range!"

Zhuge Liang nodded. He knew his role and he would ensure that he would fulfil it to the best of his ability.

However the convoy of knights was blasted apart from something being launched from nearby.

Everyone's eyes widened as the woman from before rushed over and kept the knights' attention on her. She kept an entertained grin as Shinbei rushed after her and the two clashed.

Da Vinci then put two and two together.

Shinbei was leading the woman to Y/n.

???: "I'll admit. I'm workin' up a sweat over here! You're name's Shinbei right? One of Izo's pals."

Shinbei: "Izo and I were not friends, merely allies."

???: "Oh well, guess I can give ya my name unless you're like that weirdo back in the city."

Shinbei: "I would like to know the name of such a formidable foe."

The woman smirked as she flashed her teeth. Shinbei spotted fangs as she did so.

???: "Name's Arcueid Brunestud."

"