-Family au Intro's p.t 2-

A/N YOOOO POG, Part two!!

☁ 𝙹𝚊𝚌𝚎 ☁  ✏ The smart one ✏

⚔ Jace is the middle child, two minutes older than Monica ⚔

⚔ Sweet, gay boy, dating; Dream and George son; Liam ⚔

⚔ Not a sports guy ⚔

⚔He's the favourite of Karl's and the least favourite of Sapnap ⚔

⚔ Light brown hair ⚔

⚔ Murky eyes, kinda blue, kinda green, Kinda brown ⚔ 

⚔ Amnesia boy ⚔

⚔ Puts the soft into softboy ⚔

° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 °

Jace sat on the counter baking cookies. His splitting headache killing him, but it's not like he hadn't dealt with it for the past like seven years. Jace was humming softly to a tune he himself didn't even know. He was just standing completely still humming to a tune he himself didn't know where he had gotten it from. He just hammed along, swaying side to slowly while rolling out balls of cookie dough. Soon he remember where this mystery song had come from. He remembered.

 It was a hot summers day and four year old Jace was getting sun screen applied to him thickly from a random women, she had light blond hair with dark brown highlights. He remembered smiling so hard that his cheeks began to hurt. Then he saw another person, he was slightly taller than the blond and had fluffy brown hair. Who the hell were these people? Jace knew that he had never seen them before. 

For Jace recovering some of his memories was a weird experience, he didn't know how to explain it really. He remembered his mother; Jessica, she was just the nicest, prettiest and fragile. She was always so protective over Jace for no reason, when he was younger he didn't understand, his father; Will, was more of the, 'he'll be fine' , 'he can protect himself' dad, more of an outsider chap, Jace had no idea how the hell these people got married. Soon he snapped out of his trance, he felt a presence behind him.

"Jace, honey?" Karl asked, he was sitting on the other side of their island bench looking at Jace confused. 

"Dada, am I adopted?" Jace asked, he had asked many times before hands, Karl had never understood hiding it ,Jace was his child and having a different birth parents couldn't change that.

"Yes you are, Jace? Are you okay?" Karl asked as he leaned over the bench and cupped the smaller, teens cheeks.

"I remember..." He said ominously and Karl cocked his head, still confused.

"What?" Karl asked, still concerned for his child.

"I've changed." Jace said, still confused himself. Karl nodded and paste the barstool next to him, beckoning for the other to sit down. Once they were all situated Karl nodded, waiting for Jcae to start to talk.

"Except that I don't know I've changed. To me I'm just me. It's just that my past friends don't seem to be "mine" anymore, nor are my family,  damn not even me. " He tried to explain, he stuttered ad struggled to explain what he was feeling. Karl just grabbed his hands and caressed his fingers softly as an attempt to calm him.

"It's okay"

A/N Did not have the motivation to do Liam.

Haha

Love you all! I hope you have a wonderful day and take care of yourselves.

-Astrid-