-the one with the talent show-

Karl, George, Bad and Quackity always participated in the talent show, it was exciting because they changed it every year and currently they were talking about ideas.

"We could do a skit?" Bad asked and George shook his head.

"We did that last year." He said dismissively. They had just talked for hours on end taking about ideas, it had seemed like they had done everything. Karl finally had an idea and he probably shouldn't have thought of it.

"How bout we recreate the mean girl Christmas talent show dance!" He said jumping around. Quackity gasped and immediately agreed. They somehow got Bad to agree after complaints and bargaining and the hardest of all George. With just a little black mailing and threats they were able to get George on board and they began planning. Usually they're would immediately tell, their boyfriends what they were doing but for some reason refused  this year.

"Hey babe, what are you guys doing for the talent show this year?" Nick asked and Karl shook his head sending a quick text to Quackity then frowned when it was left unread then turning his attention back to the taller.

"Nothing of your concern." Karl said and Dream laughed next to Nick as walked to find Quackity. He found Quackity talking to his boyfriend; Wilbur and was about to tell him the the when Karl came up behind him and slapped a hand over his mouth. Q's eyes widened and he thrashed until he licked the inside of his hand and listened to Karl scream and wipe his hand aggressively on Wilbur. He leaned back to the others ears.

"Shut up we're not telling this year Q!" He whisper shouted and slapped Quackity in the head and walked away. He sent a couple text to both George and Bad and told them not to tell. They practiced on end and sooner and sooner the talent show was approaching and the boys got excited, oh how Karl wanted it to be over. He was now groaning and slipping on his black boots for the show. George laughed and shoved them on and stood up. The endless practice sucked, Karl thoughts that Niki could help them try to dance in the heels. So she has them walk up and down a hallway with book on their head with the heels on and it was the worst thing ever. Karl still couldn't comprehend that he was going to walk in these.

 Do you know how hard it is to dance in heels? 

Nick, Dream, Skeppy, and Wilbur were all seated in the front row, middle waiting for the show. They heard some muffled talking and then Karl was pushed onto the stage by George as he shouted aggressive words at him. He was wearing black boots with a long ass heels, he had a cropped red singlet on with a fluffy white lining on the top. He had the classic red skirt on with the white lining on the bottom again, he also had a pair of gloves and a Santa hat on; though it wasn't even close to Christmas. Karl smiled and waved to the crowd as some immediately knew the reference and he went the the mic and held it.

"Hey everyone! Uh, this is a reference and if you get you'll understand and if you don't then we just look like whores." He giggled and watched Nick's face heat up. He began to continued. "Hopefully you do!" He said smiling and the crowd clapped as he walked to the front of the stage to the music player  which happened to be in front of Dream who was sitting next to Nick. Karl smiled and waved seeing Nick intensely blushing as Dream laughing at him. Soon the music started and George, Quackity and Bad ran in the same outfits and Nick nudged Dream.

George was defiantly regretting agreeing  to this idea as he saw Dream. They all got into positions and the music rang through the stage. They began the routine and I just can't go into detail it was...

It was...

Very sexual, well that is the least I can describe it and the routine continued until they had rigged the music player and Karl had no idea and was annoyed. Karl huffed and looked at George. George looked at him sternly and George ran down and kicked it right into Dream's face, Karl laughed as Dream stuck the finger at him.

"Sorry babe!" He said as the music continued. They continued until it was over and they ran off the stage in laughter. Dream and Nick sighed and waited for like an hour for the talent show to finish, not paying attention to any of the girls who winked or looked at him. Finally it finished and they all exhaled,  

"Okay what the fuck was that?" Skeppy asked as he got up to see his boyfriend along with the others. Nick and Dream got up and were closely followed by Wilbur as they went to find their boyfriend. They went to the field to see them laughing their asses off to something while lying down on the slightly piss coloured grass. 

"Oh my god!" Karl said and began giggling, finally they turned their heads to the other people that had just entered and sat down near them. 

"Hey baby." Karl said and took one for the team and kissed Nick. Nick kissed back and Karl pulled away as soon as it would have got out of hand and went to Quackity who was just sitting down against a huge spruce tree. 

"Oh shit! Sorry for hitting you in the face! It was part of the scene!" George said and rushed over to his boyfriend. Bad laughed at Skeppy and went over to kiss him too. They ushered the others out of the area and went to change out of the whore suits. Karl groaned while walking well limping towards the bathroom and it was a pain to take these shoes off, he had so many fucking blisters on his feet from these I swear to god. He sighed happily, now just in a shirt and a pair of jeans. Karl smiled and met up with George and Bad because Quackity had been dragged out by Wilbur to god knows where. 

"Shit! Karl was fucking laughing as I got hit in the face!" Dream said arguing with Nick. Nick was laughing while holding onto Dream, scarred that he was going to fall down from the lack of air. Karl walked up along with George and rolled his eyes. 

"Bet you fucking liked it."