-The one with the glass-

Karl didn't like people calling him weak. He hated perceptions about anyone for that matter, but when his friends would say "watch out! Behind me Karl! Let me get that creeper." or "Guys careful with the swords, stop swinging the around. Karl can't afford to lose a life right now." it made his blood absolutely boil. Sure, maybe he wasn't the best at fighting, and maybe he would find himself tripping over his own feet from time to time but every one did at one point. He wasn't the pretty, weak, little ,glass statue Quackity and Dream made him out to be. It was his personality- it had to be, because he was probably on par with Wilbur in combat back, well, back when he was alive, but unlike him people actually respected Wilbur. 

Wilbur had charisma; he never cared about other people. He had no attachments to anything or anyone in the server, he was smart. People respected him, people would cave under his sword even if he had no idea what he was doing with it and it made Karl clench his teeth. Karl was kind, smart but definitely not fragile. If someone bumped into him he was sure not to break. He was just too kind for his own good. Much like the sweet girl in the server; Niki, she was a good fighter, definitely better than Wilbur yet people still treated her if they were to touch her she was bound to shatter before them. 

So when people would say that Karl was indirectly weak you could see his fists clenched as his jaw lock. It's not like he wanted to be the most powerful person in the server. He just wanted to make it through with a little bit of grace and a little bit of dignity but most of all he wanted to show everyone that he was not weak. So obviously he started training. But after a couple, training lessons alone he was still tripping over himself and making some mistakes so obviously he went to Techno. They had had a long history, don't even ask and Karl hoped that Techno would do it if Karl offered somethings. Techno was still bored, after the L'manburg war he was just tired and fed up. So he thought that if he could teach Karl he would finally have someone, that wasn't Dream to spar with in his level.

So they took training up, after the long sessions of Techno yelling criticism at Karl and Karl biting back and yelling shit at Techno. Karl began to build up his strength, he was about three quarters of the way to being at Techno's standard six months in. Techno wasn't proud, he would swear in it. He wasn't proud to see Karl finally killing withers and ravengers. He was not. End of story.

Okay so he was a little proud. 

But you can't mention that to anyone, otherwise Techno would never hear the end of it. Finally after they had just done their first raid, they had acquired so many Totems of undying that Karl had almost 50 canon lives now. Karl was jumping around when Techno would finally spar with him. He was excited as this was what he was working in for the past year. So they began at it, both in fighting stances and netherite sword placed in their hips. Techno strikes first, he he lunged forward and took a swing at Karl, which he dodged with such grace that Techno couldn't tell if gopher trained him or an angle did. Karl swooped from behind and took at shot at Techno neck which he countered with his sword. Making a slick clink that echoed around the first.

So the fight went in like that, Karl taking a shot and Techno blocking then vise versa. It was hot and the heat was burning down in the two. Unlike Techno, who was part piglin and didn't feel the intense heat. Karl was pale and burning up, his face was red and beads of sweat were rolling down at alarming paces. Finally he let Techno take a hit and sat down hot and puffed out. Techno then brought Karl some water which he chugged down and thanked the piglin. Sapnap had heard none of this, he just thought that Karl was out at his library not fighting with Techno. 

Karl needed something, he just wanted to visit the prisoner. But was hopelessly shut down by Sam. They got so far but apparently Karl couldn't  cross past the lava.

"Why can't I come in?!" Karl shouted at Sam and Sam looked at him pitifully.

"He'll kill you!" Sam said and Karl was fed up, he gripped his sword just like he was told to and backed Sam against the wall. He held the sword just up to his neck and spoke in a whisper. 

"Sam you best let me do that before I  slit your throat open." He said in a hushed tone and watched Sam shiver unresponsive. He let Karl in and he smirked in victory as he finally came face to face with the dirty blond. Karl just asked simple questions about life. Soon after an hour or so Karl asked to be let out and was. He returned back to Sapnap and smiled.

"Hey honey." He said while hugging Sapnap from behind. Sapnap smiled from the front and pecked Karl's cheek.

"You know I visited the prison today." Karl said and slid his arms down to Sapnap shoulders.

"Why?" Sapnap asked bitterly, still sour on the thought of Dream. Karl never had ties with Dream at all.

"I dunno, I talked about you though." He said and smiled. They just chatted and smiled at their mushroom knigdom until the news came out that Wilbur got revived, Karl was excited because Techno said that if he could beat Wilbur than he would know that he actually improved. So ther Karl was skipping down the prime path to find Wilbur. Who was paying no attention while Timmy shouted at him. Karl gripped his sword and took a slash at Wilbur side, getting a scream in return as Wilbur fell to the ground. Tammy cheered as more of the SMP watched as Karl threw Wilbur around. He was now writhing on the floor in pain as Karl had just jabbed Pooh of his side and was now bent down and had a sword to his chest,

"HIT HIM, KILL THE BASTARD!" Tommy yelled and Karl giggled and slung his sword back onto his shoulder and walked away. Wilbur was in pain on the floor as people towered over him.

"What the hell just happened?"