-the one with the crime-

Karl was a terrible person, he could admit it with a smile on his face. Nick, Nick was more of a saint, he could tell you that without a lie slipping through his mouth. Currently Karl was trying to steal an artwork, the Mona Lisa; I think you'd know it. 

It's pretty famous.

And expensive...

"Karl it's on your left." He heard someone speak from his com, Karl held his ear and scowled.

"Yeah, I'm not blind dipshit." Karl said and listened to the person gasp, he took the com out of his ear and threw it onto the floor listening to the satisfying sound of the metal clinking on the floor.. He was never really one for teamwork. Karl huffed and tugged on his shirt. Karl then turned the corner and saw the familiar artwork. He looked at it and pulled a plug in his pockets. He walked out and watched as the fire alarms went off, dosing everyone in water. Karl smirked and screamed running and hiding behind a corner.

Nick watched as the alarms went off and sighed as he tried to escort screaming people out of the building. Nick then left smiling to Dream as he went to go to investigate. Dream entered the camera and saw nothing out of the ordinary accept the screen looked slightly purple. But that must have been his eyes playing tricks on him, well I mean he hadn't slept in six days so I don't blame him. Dream then went to open some windows to let the imaginary smoke out. He walked in and the words was really fuzzy and blurry. He saw a small brunette walk up to him. The hair somehow resembled George and Dream's smiled softened.

"Do you want me to help?" He asked nicely and Dream nodded though he didn't know what he was going to help with. 

"shhhh." Karl cooed and injected Dream 's neck with god knows what. Dream's eyes slowly closed and his body dropped to the stone floor. Karl smiled and kicked Dream a couple times to see if he was still awake. Karl then got to work, taking the keys and locking all entrances to the room. He watched as cops ran into the room. He heard the bullets hit the glass around the room. Karl smiled. 

"You take on more step and we'll shoot!" A cop shouted. Karl giggled and stepped closer.

"Oops." He said laughing as he picked the artwork. He shook it around.

"Pretty ugly if I do say so myself." Karl said shaking it still.

"Oi! That is a priceless piece of artwork!" Another shouted, he had dark hair and shallow green eyes. Karl laughed and looked into his direction.

"Sorry Handsome, but I have to go." Karl said locking eyes with Nick and tucking the artwork under his arm and picking at his nail polish. He looked down at his watch and saw the time.

"Eh I have enough time." Karl mumbled. He clapped loudly; silencing the people around him.

"How about we play a game?" Karl said smiling. He grabbed a knife. "Every time you answer a question wrong I puncher this pretty piece of art." Karl said twisting the pocked knife in his hands.

"Sir that is worth millions of dollars." Another cop said; he was a brunette and a pair of clout goggles were tangled around his locks.

"Would you rather me stab little boy toy here?" Karl asked slightly kicking Dreams body. George gasped.

"I could if you wanted me to, you could watch his small corpse bleed out and-" Karl began but George cut him off.

"Okay we'll play!" George said quickly and watched as Karl walked away slightly from Dream. 

"Every question you get right you can pick a place to stab." Karl said gesturing to his body and George was confused to say the least. 

"Cool, every one understands?" Karl asked and watched a collective of nods.