-The one with the season beginning -

A/N second ominous chapter. 

We die like men/women.

Cheer season was a big thing for most schools, like Karl's. Where the pretty girls and boys would come out on the field in small skirts and crop tops, smiling, and preform a quick routine. It was a fun season for Karl, which meant he could judge all the boys and take his pick. He did cheer along with his best friend; George, who dated a guy who was at a different school, which the only time Karl had seen was at a game when they ventured out to another school. He was a dirty blond with green eyes and Karl thought that George had a great catch.

Karl thought they were really cute and all but George was insanely annoying this upcoming week knowing that he would see Dream. Karl was so fed up, knowing in a week or less George was going to become all annoying, whiney and sappy and just rant on and on about every single feature that Dream had when Karl had fucking see him before. Karl snarled just thinking about it, he would gag if George wasn't right next to him. Karl had recently come into contact with a guy called Sapnap, through his other friend Quackity; a dark hair male who always wore a dark blue beanie who was at the same school as Dream. They had instantly become friends, and Karl and Sapnap would both indirectly rant on and on about best friends. 

"Uh I hate my best friend he keep talking about his boyfriend." Karl whined over the phone hearing Sapnap low chuckled mad him smile.

"Yeah, mine is just on and on about his too."

Yes, their relationship stretched a little bit further that best friends. They'd never kissed or anything. But they had done some other things. After knowing each other for about six months or so, they became really close, even though they hadn't met each other, they both. Soon they began to date, they had just faceted and called, never met up in real life. But they had also done some things that were nothing less than questionable on the phone.

But that was a story for later.

The weeks had all blended together and somehow it was the day where their two schools were versing. Karl and George were changing, it was quite a revealing outfit if Karl could admit. It was a light blue miniskirt and matching crop top with long sleeves. He wore some all white cheerleading shoes. Karl was ready and didn't care for George distant pleas for him to stay. He just slung his bag on his shoulder and walked out of the change room. It was all foreign to him, he'd been here once or twice but they had recently done a whole different renovation. Karl walked through the hallways until he could slightly see glass panes which were where what he hoped would be the field. 

Karl smiled noticing the green and set his bag on the cheerleaders spot on the stands. Running down the stairs to meet with his team, which were on the bottom of the stands. They all exchanged a small 'hello' and 'how are you?' and 'any boys yet?'. It was nice, not like they didn't do this every week but that's fine. Karl smiled and waited to see the brit run down the stairs and smack him in the back of the head. Then sit next to him calmly.

"We're on in like twenty so everyone just chill, go talk to girls, boys, who ever you want!" Their captain, Puffy said and clapped. And they all nodded and went their seperate ways. Karl smiled and heads with George who was heading to his boyfriend. Karl noticed that Quackity was next to a familiar dark haired male who was sitting in foot ball uniform next to Dream. Karl noticed immediately and walked behind, ready to make a dramatic entrance, like always. He walked behind and stood behind Sapnap. he wrapped his small hands around Sapnap's neck and tilted his head upwards. He smiled softly.

Sapnap gasped and his eyes widened, how had they not met each other before. Nick smiled softy and pulled Karl down, somehow, dent asked, it was a weird manoeuvre but it worked and Karl was sitting in Sapnap's lap facing him. He buried his head in Nick's shoulder as the younger wrapped his arms around Karl's waist. George noticed right away and just raised eye brow but nothing more, Sapnap exhaled, calmed by the chilled males reaction. Dream however was more invested in George to notice things other than him. Karl smiled and Quackity and waved at each other and Quackity said a few jokes and soon the twenty minutes were over as soon as it started.          

"Shit, we have to go! Bye babe." George said and waved to Dream, pecking him on the cheek. Karl smiled and mumbled something to Sapnap before getting dragged away by George. Soon the made it onto the field and Puffy was beginning to give instructions on the routine though all of them had, had it drilled into their minds already. hey all just nodded to what she was saying and smiled looking at their team mates. So they were ready, Karl's part was quite simple. He just had to run on, smile, life his leg up in a vertical split and an illusion. Basically he had to lift his leg up, do a couple spins. 

"Hey Karl." Puffy said and Karl nodded, he scanned their circle and noticed that Hannah, the girl who was going to get lifted was gone. Karl hummed in acknowledgment.

"We need you to sub for Hannah." She said and Karl looked p shocked, and Puffy nodded. He was always an understudy for Hannah and knew her parts of the routine but he'd never had to use them before.

"You'll be fine." George whispered to Karl, trying to give the smaller some sense of surety, Karl looked at him nervously and smiled. Puffy then announced that they were on and Karl exhaled loudly and balled his fists. He had to run on now, do a little round off and wait for them to crowd and throw him up he would flip once or twice then they would lower him, safely.

Hopefully.

Not going to lie, Karl sent a quick prayer to god that he would survive with all his bones and ligaments.

The loud cheering began and Karl ran on and smiled. He did and round off and stuck the landing then swinging his arm up in a pose and smiling so hard his cheeks hurt. He waited for everyone to run to places and he found Niki, George and puffy ready to lift him. Karl smiled and nodded. They got on their knees and threw him in the air. Karl flipped forward, and landed with the people under her. They finished in a pose and smiled listening to the crowd cheer. Karl smiled and waved walking off and hurrying hoping to catch up with the team, he was a slow walker, don't blame me!

He exhaled loudly and smiled to George who was gushing on about the game and how well Dream was going to do. He just pat the brit on the back and sat them both down on the stand seats to watch their boyfriends game. They both knew absolutely nothing about foot ball but we're supportively boyfriends and just enjoyed being there for their boyfriends. Soon the game finished, low and behold they'd won and Sapnap immediately went to Karl. Gripping the boys waist tightly, he sat them both down, with Karl on his lap facing him, He tugged the miniskirt.

"I want you." He said softly into Karl's neck as the brunette glowed a bright red, George laughed and Dream wheezed loudly at their friends reaction. The others oohed and Karl grumbled some incoherent sentences. They began to talk about the game but Sapnap was whining softly just loud enough for Karl and only Karl to hear and tugging on the hem of the skirt not hard enough to pull it down, but enough to make Karl notice him. He lifted his head up once and moved Karl's chin towards him. He spoke in a low hum but somehow he was whiny and pleading.

"Please pull your miniskirt down."