Family Reunion

*Skylars POV*
as much as I hate to admit it, today was amazing. I learned so much about him. he has a band, too. everything was perfect..but per usual, every time I'm happy, something goes wrong. I unlocked my room, smiling up at Alex for walking me here. in the middle of my living room area, were my father and my sister. they hated me. I wasn't the daughter they wanted. and my sister was like the "it girl" school bully who thought she was perfect. of course, her bullying didn't stay at school. "Hey there slut. Bringing a boy home? What makes you think you can get a boy to fuck you? have you seen yourself lately?" my sister threw at me. my father laughed. "Aw, angel face. you didn't think we were gone forever did you?" my father asked me sickly. "I was hoping. I kind of ran away and moved to a different state for a reason. And Emily, I wasn't bringing him home. he walked me home. he was just leaving before you both ruined my day. How did you even get in here?" Emily smiled. "The guy in the lobby gave it to me." she sounded so proud of herself. "Oh, and whatd you do to get it? did you let him fuck you in the ass?" she laughed and shook her head. "all he needed was some love. I only used my hand.." she explained less confident. "And IM the slut? ok. that makes perfect sense. Not that I want you to stay, but since you are, what are you doing here?" "we just wanted to see how you were doing. figure out where you were. oh, your boss called, I told her you didn't want to talk to the bitch. you're fired. how are you going to pay your rent without money from your job? I guess you'll just have to come home." he gave me an evil grin. I couldn't believe what I just heard. he ruined my life twice now? what was I going to do? rent is due tomorrow, and I don't have any money. they'll kick me out in an instant. Tears were forming but I refused to let them spill. "No, she doesn't have to go home. She can stay with me and my band. Shell find a job. You can't ruin her life. Its not fair. And you both are cunts who dont deserve one bit of her. Go fuck yourself." Alex stepped in, clearly pissed off. I forgot he was there. Man, he just witnessed all of that. fuck me. he's gonna look at me like I'm fragile and weak now. wait. did he say live with him? "honeybun. why would I fuck myself when you can fuck me?" she nibbled on his ear and he pushed her away. "no. I can't. I don't need STDs." I laughed. my father was red with anger. "what makes you think you can just take my daughter, and I be okay with it?" he got in Alex's face. I stepped in front of Alex and pushed my father away."don't give yourself labels you don't deserve, Nate. you're not my dad. you're my biological father. I'm not your daughter. I'm you're biological offspring. I ran away for a reason, and you NEVER came after me. ever. so fuck you." he looked at me, taken back. Emily was surprised just as much as I was. I kept my face glaring at him. he slapped me in the face and yelled "DONT YOU DARE TALK TO ME LIKE THAT." he punched me in the gut and I fell to the floor. I saw Alex beat the shit out of my dad, and Emily run away. that's all I remember before blacking out.