Leave me alone

*Sky's POV*
Everyone started to leave, and I had about 2 hours left.sigh. I finished cleaning and pulled out my phone and headphones. I turned on some Joan Jett and started singing along softly. out of nowhere my headphone was ripped out of my ear. "What the fuck." I turned to the person who just asked me to kill them from across the counter. he had short, fluffy, light brown hair that was swept to one side of his head. he had chocolate brown eyes and some scruff. "Sorry." I glared at him. "um.." he started, scratching the back of his neck and laughing nervously."I'm Alex." he out his hand out. I looked at his hand and then back up to his face. "Can I help you with something, Alex?" he smirked. "You can tell me your name." I stood up from my stool and leaned on the corner. "Why do you want to know that?" he laughed. "Well, usually, when a person tells you their name, they expect a name in return." he leaned back in his chair. "Well, how do I know you won't use my name and pin me on a crime you committed?" I smirked. he smiled and looked down and then back up at me. "Well, then I guess after you tell me your name, you'll have to get to know me." "Hah. Well, obviously. Now that that's cleared up. What can I get you to drink?" he sighed. "Yeah, I'll get a bloody Mary." he handed me $20. I slipped it into my apron and went back to make his drink. When I came back, he was staring at me. I handed him his drink and put my ear bud back in. He drank his drink, still staring at me, the smile never leaving his face. he put $10 on the counter and get up. I pulled my earbud out and held the money out to him. "Hey, the 20 was enough to cover it." he smiled and pushed the money back to me. "Keep it. Buy yourself something pretty, no name." he winked at me and left.