Chapter 41: Dead?

TIME SKIP TO THE NEXT MORNING....

YN suddently woke up from her sleep while gasping as she felt a tub of cold water being splashed on her.

She opened her eyes only to see Yeonjun standing there while smirking and grabbing the empty tub.

YN clenched her jaw while looking at him as he threw the tub somewhere in the room before crouching down in front of her.

Yeonjun: Baby, did you sleep well?

He asked to YN while caressing her cheek as she turned her head away from him.

He didn't like this action of her and grabbed her hair harshly, making her look at him.

She groaned lightly as he continued to pull her hair.

Yeonjun: Listen kitten, you are under my control right now. So put your ego and anger aside and don't ever dare to do something which can lead me to put you in a dangerous situation.

YN finally opened her mouth to speak.

YN: What will you do, han!?

Yeonjun sighed dramatically before looking toward her belly and putting his hand on it, carefully.

YN soon understood his intentions and widened her eyes.

Yeonjun: I didn't want this innocent baby to be dragged in this matter but if you want then go ahead and you will see.

YN shook her head in fear...

YN: No...no...no you will do nothing to my child!!!

Yeonjun: It's all upon you dear, bye!!

With that, Yeonjun walked out of the room as YN looked up, trying to stop her tears.

YN: Don't cry YN don't cry, everything will be alright.

TIME SKIP TO 2 DAYS LATER...

Jimin entered the Jeon house while running and breathing heavily.

Everyone looked at him and got up while frowning in worry when they saw him all breathless.

Jimin: Jungkook....Jungkook...i found Yeonjun's location...

He started to cough badly as everyone widened their eyes.

Taehyung quickly ran to him and gave him a glass of water as Jungkook took the paper with the adress written on it.

Jungkook felt his eyes tearing up when he saw that he was almost arrived to his love.

Jisoo: You should all go, don't waste any other second!

Ji-ho: Yes go!! And where is J-hope?!

Jimin finally catched his breath and spoke.

Jimin: He is outisde waiting for us.

Ji-ho nodded as the brothers ran outisde with Jimin and quickly drove off to the location.

TIME SKIP TO 1 HOUR LATER...

YN was still in this dark room and she was feeling all weak as Yeonjun didn't give her food to eat.

He just gave her some water so she could at least survive but nothing more.

YN: Jungkook....

She whispered while groaning lightly in pain which was in her abdomen.

YN: Jungkook i need you...

She started to cry while missing Jungkook...

Suddently Yeonjun burst into the room and ran to YN before untying her feets and hands.

She frowned at his actions but soon gasped when he carried her in bridal style and ran outside.

YN: Leave me!!

Yeonjun death glared YN...

Yeonjun: Looks like your husband doesn't want me to live my life peacefully.

YN widened her eyes, she felt really happy after hearing that Jungkook did something and was also the cause of Yeonjun's anger and nervousness.

Soon they arrived outside of the house and YN closed her eyes when the sunrises hit her face.

But when she opened her eyes, she saw only a forest around.

The trees, high and dangerous mountains and all.

Soon YN was put down on the ground and Yeonjun tied once again her hands and put a chloth around her mouth.

He then pushed her into the car and closed the door behind her.

YN was feeling scared and confused at the same time.

Suddently as Yeonjun was about to enter in the car, he heard a gun shot.

He turned around to look and it was Jungkook, Jimin, Taehyung and J-hope with a police officer.

He widened his eyes and quickly tried to sit in the car but couldn't as Jungkook ran to him and grabbed him from his collar.

He pushed Yeonjun away from the car and started to punch him on the face.

Jungkook: You son of bitch, where were you bringing my YN with you?! You dared to kidnap her then to run away?!

Jungkook continued to punch him as Yeonjun too fought back.

Yeonjun: She is mine only mine!!! What do you think of yourslef!? She will be never yours, never!!!!

Jungkook pushed Yeonjun onto the floor and climbed on top of him before beating his face up again.

Jungkook: Shut up you mother fucker!! How dare you to touch my wife and my child?!!

Yeonjun flipped over and started to beat him up.

Yeonjun: I don't care if she is your wife or your finacee, i only know that she is mine!!

They soon got up from the floor still beating each other.

Yeonjun then pushed Jungkook really hard that he fell on the ground in a really bad way and hissed as he was bruised everywhere.

Yeonjun quickly took the chance to sit in the car and to drive off.

But when he wanted to turn his car to the right direction, he couldn't.

He pushed on the break's pedal but it was not working.

Yeonjun then realised that his break failed and he started to get nervous.

From a second to another, Yeonjun and his car fell from the mountain/ cliff and it blasted.

Jungkook looked at the car and shouted.

Jungkook: YN!!!!!!!!!!!!

TBC🥲❤❤