Chapter 8: Lightly jealous.

After sometimes Jungkook, Taehyung, Jisoo and YN went out of the shop and sat in their perspective cars.

They directly drove off to Jeon's house...

TIME SKIP

As they arrived to the home, everyone got out of the cars and head inside of the house.

They went to the living room and sat on the couchs before Taehyung could call a maid.

Taehyung: Ajhumma!

A old lady came and smiled sweetly to Taehyung as he did back.

Taehyung: How are you?

Ajhumma: I'm good my dear Tae, what about you all? Did you buy your's and Jisoo's chlothes?

Jisoo: Yes ajhumma we did and it's really beautiful.

They all smiled then Taehyung said...

Taehyung: If you don't mind then can you make me my favorite strawberry milkshake?

Ajhumma: Yes i will come back right now.

Taehyung: Thank you ajhumma, i love you!

Ajhumma: Love you too dear!

She shouted back while walking away, toward the kitchen.

YN giggled seeing their cute interactions and Jungkook looked at her smile.

He found her smile really beautiful and smiled unknowingly.

As he realised that he was smiling, he quickly shook his head then looked away.

Jungkook: I must regain myself.

He said to himself while leaving a tired breath.

Taehyung then turned to YN...

Taehyung: I already bought your dress so you will wear it on our engagement party and no excuses, alright?

YN: Ok i will.

Taehyung smiled proudly then YN went back to her house after sometimes.

As YN arrived at her home, she parked her car in her garage then went to the main door.

She opened the door of her house with her keys and entered in only to be attacked by someone.

???: Hands up or i will kill you!!!

YN: AHHHHHH!!!!!

YN screamed in fear and suddently the person burst into a fist of laughter.

YN soon understood who it was and looked in disbelieve at the person.

The person turns on the lights and YN finally saw the face.

Lisa: Bouhouuu scaredy cat!!

She was laughing hard and YN just rolled her eyes before heading to the living room and sitting on the couch.

Lisa then followed her with a glass of water and gave it to her after sitting down beside her.

Lisa: Sorry, it just came in my mind so...

Lisa apologized and YN drank the water before replying.

YN: Yeah yeah whatever, but what are you doing here?

Lisa: I just wanted to spend some time with you, that's all.

YN nodded then took off her jacket...

Lisa: By the way, how is your work going with your client?

YN: They are the kindest client that i ever had, i'm not saying that because they bought me a dress or whatever. I'm saying that because i feel like home there, i feel like uncle and unty are my parents, i feel like Taehyung is my older brother.