Chapter 14: Big revelation.

Jungkook&Taehyung: YEONJUN!!!!!

Yeonjun widened his eyes and quickly pulled up his jean and turned around to face them.

YN: Jungkook...you came, i knew it...

YN whispered as she saw him and smiled trough her tears.

Jungkook went to him and grabbed his collar.

Jungkook: You son of bitch!!!

He started to drag Yeonjun out of the room...

Jungkook: Hyung take care of YN, i'm going to teach someone a very good lesson.

Taehyung quickly ran to her before taking off his large T-shirt and making her wear it.

YN started to cry her heart out and hugged him tightly.

Taehyung started to cry after seeing her helpless state.

He then looked around and saw her trouser on the floor.

He quickly went there and picked her trouser up before making her wear it too.

Taehyung continued to cry while looking at her shivering body.

He kissed her forehead before making her got up but she was too weak to stay still.

He then took her in bridal style and ran out of the room as well the kitchen.

He arrived to the living room and sat down with YN on his lap.

He hugged her tightly to make her feel secured.

Then they saw Jungkook beating the hell out of Yeonjun.

Jungkook: You son of bitch, how dare you to touch YN, han!!!??? How could you!!???

Yeonjun this time tried to fight back and pushed Jungkook harshly.

Jungkook stumbled a little bit and death glared him as Yeonjun wipped the blood off from his lips.

Yeonjun smirked...

Yeonjun: Aisshhh my best freind is against me today for a girl?

This is when the middle aged couple came down and saw the whole scene.

YN's weak body in Taehyung's lap, Taehyung shirtless and YN wearing his shirt and Jungkook and Yeonjun fighting.

Jungkook: Shut the fuck up, i would've never bring you here if i knew that you would rape my hyung's wedding planner!!!!

The middle aged couple gasped and widened their eyes.

Ji-ho&Ji-a: WHAT!?

Everyone looked at them expect YN who was slowly loosing her conciousness because of the load of stress.

Ji-a: What am i hearing right now?!

Ji-a shouted before walking to Yeonjun as well Ji-ho who followed her.

Ji-a looked furiously at Yeonjun who himself laughed.

Yeonjun: Aisshh unty don't take a lot of stress at this age or you will have to join your ancestors.

Taehyung burned internally....

Taehyung: HOW DARE YOU TO TALK LIKE THAT TO MY MOTHER?!?!

He shouted his lunges out as YN already fainted in his arms without the others knowing it.

Yeonjun looked at Taehyung blankly...

Yeonjun: Taehyung hyung, don't shout otherwise your wedding planner will have a headache.