Chapter 11: Broken and destroyed.

Now everyone were ready and were coming downstairs one by one.

The last one was YN, and as she came everyone's jaw dropped including Jungkook's.

She stood in front of everyone while fitting her dress.

Jungkook's heart went boom boom when he saw her beautiful face with a light make up, beautiful hair and mostly her body in this dress.

Ji-a: OMG YN you are looking stunning!

YN: Thank you unty all of you too look amazing.

Jimin: What about me?

Jimin asked with a playful and flirty smirk.

YN: The most handsome amoung us!

Jimin giggled and Jungkook just rolled his eyes.

Then YN looked around as she heard some noises of people talking...

YN: The guests are here i guess...

Ji-a: Ok then let's welcome our guests and Taehyung called me and said that he was on his way to here with Jisoo.

YN smiled and nodded before going away to look for the work as the family members went to welcome the guests.

It was 7PM and now outside, in the garden, it was getting dark.

This is when Taehyung and Jisoo made their entry...

As they entered the garden, the workers threw a lot of rose's petals on them.

And a lot of fireworks burst in the sky.

Everyone were amazed by the decoration and the preparations did by YN.

She smiled proudly yet emotionally after seeing that everything was going well.

Taehyung and Jisoo approached the stage and sat down on the luxurious couch.

The both families walked to them...

Ji-a: Aigoo my chlidrens are looking amazing!!

Mr. Kim: May god bless you both.

Jungkook: My noona is looking so beautiful!!

He hugged her as she did back...

Jisoo: Thank you my bunny!

Everyone were enjoying the party outside as YN was inside of the house, walking from here to there to organize the work.

Even tough the families loved YN, her work was a wedding planner, so she couldn't just enjoy the party.

She must look around and be sure about everything going on very nicely.

There were a lot of guests outside of the house as well inside.

YN walked trough the guests to where the rings for the ceremony were put.

She went to there to make sure that they were secured.

Once she made sure about the rings, she started to head toward the garden.

As she was walking by the entry of the house, YN suddently bumped into someone hardly.

She was about to fall as her high heels were not that much confortable.

She closed her eyes, ready to feel the pain but someone's hand caught her perfectly curved waist.

She felt relieve then opened her eyes only to regret to why she opened them.

YN and the person were shocked to see each other.

YN quickly pulled away herslef from this person and dusted off her chlothes...