Chapter 13 (+16): Trying to rape.

Taehyung took good care of YN, he made her drink the soupe, gave her the medecines and put a cold towel on her forehead time to time.

Then he checked her temperature and saw that her state was getting better, he also treated her wound and massaged her swollen ankle.

He didn't change her chlothes as he couldn't, he was a man and she a woman so he respects her.

He then went to the couch which was just beside YN's bed and layed down there.

He wanted to keep an eye on YN but as he was tired and had heavy eyelids, he fell asleep on the couch.

TIME SKIP TO NEXT MORNING...

YN opened her eyes and sat up on the bed while rubbing her eyes.

This is when she saw Taehyung sleeping on couch.

YN: Taehyung?

YN couldn't believe that he was here...

She looked around and saw all the medecines on the bedside table.

YN: Did he take care of me last night?

She looked at her bruises in the mirror after getting up from the bed.

Suddently Taehyung woke up...

Taehyung: YN? How are you feeling now?

YN just smiled sadly to him...

YN: Taehyung, i don't know what i have done without you last night...thank you so much.

Taehyung smiled to her before hugging her tightly...

Taehyung: YN please tell me someday what happened with you last night....

YN hugged him back tightly while sighing sadly...

YN: I wish i could tell you and Jungkook how i feel and what is happening in my life...

Taehyung sighed and pulled out from the hug...

Taehyung: Don't be scared, alright?

YN smiled and hummed...

YN: Shall we prepare the breakfast?

Taehyung nodded while smiling then they went to cook.

As they were both busy to prepare the breakfast, Taehyung suddently asked...

Taehyung: YN do you wanna come today at my home or you need time to recover?

YN thought for a while before replying...

YN: I guess i will come...

Taehyung widened his eyes as he was not expecting that YN would come that soon to his house after the mysterious incident.

Taehyung: YN are you sure that you are coming over? I mean it must be difficult for you...

YN: No i want to meet uncle unty and want to recieve their love so i can feel myself fully complete.

Taehyung: Ok as you wish.

He smiled and they continued to prepare the breakfast.

Then they ate it together before getting ready and heading to Taehyung's house.

MEANWHILE...

Jungkook was laying on the garden's grass while thinking about his feelings of yesterday toward YN.

He never had this kind of feeling toward any girl before YN...

Jungkook: Why is she changing me? Why did my heart ache yesterday after seeing her tears? What is the meaning of this feeling?