Chapter 33: The truth revealed.

YN finished to clean the dinning table with the maids and headed upstairs, to her room.

As she entered in while sighing tiredly, she saw Jungkook leaning beside the door, on the wall.

She looked at him briefly before entering in and locking the door behind her.

She was about to walk to the bed as she was craving to feel it but couldn't.

Jungkook: YN.

She turned around and looked at him.

YN: Yes?

Jungkook looked into her eyes silently as she frowned while looking everywhere in confusion.

YN: What happened? Is there something wrong?

Jungkook didn't reply and walked to her with slow and patient steps.

As he stood in front of her, she asked again.

YN: What's wrong with you today?

He was being stubborn and was staying silent during the whole time.

YN thought that he was surely again annoying her so she sighed tiredly before speaking in a tired tone.

YN: Jungkook, i'm tired please don't play around.

With that she turned around to walk to her bed but Jungkook grabbed her wrist and pulled her back harshly to his chest.

YN widened her eyes as she sensed her heartbeat increasing in a inhuman speed.

Her breath got stucked in her throat as Jungkook looked into her eyes with a little bit of anger and jealousy.

He gripped her wrist tightly but not that much.

YN: W-What's w-wrong...?

Jungkook took out her phone out of his pocket and unlocked it before scrolling trough it for few seconds.

He soon brought the phone in front of her face with the screen of the messages sent by the unknown person.

Jungkook: I know you will never lie to me and i know that too that you will never betray me. But, what does that mean? I just want to know and hear the truth, nothing less and nothing more.

YN looked at the screen before looking back at him with glossy eyes.

YN: I-I...don't know this person...he always send me messages and annoy me...He firstly sent me some messages on another number which i blocked because he was strange....He also knew my name which scared me....Then he strarted to message me on this number...and is s-still continuing.

YN almost had a break down but she stopping herself from crying.

YN: I-I...n-never tho-ught of b-betraying you...b-believe me...

Jungkook's eyes softened as he looked at her scared and helpless state.

He let go of her wrist and hugged her tightly which made YN burst out in tears.

Jungkook: Sorry...i knew you would never do that but still i had to ask you this in anger otherwise you would not tell me...i know you really well.

YN hugged him back tightly while sobbing badly.

He started to pat her head and shush her calmly.

Suddently YN felt like throwing up and pushed Jungkook lightly before running into the bathroom.

He got shocked by her behavior and ran after her.

He saw her throwing into the toilet and widened his eyes.