chapter 31 (+18): Unknown number.

TIME SKIP TO SOME DAYS LATER...

It was a night time and YN was in her room working on her laptop, taking care of the order of her current client.

YN: Ok...this is done...now let-

She was soon cut off by a notification of her phone.

She grabbed it and saw that it was a message from a unknown number and it said...

Unknown number: Hello babygirl~!

YN read the message and frowned in disgust.

YN: Who could it be? Maybe a prank.

She put down the phone and continued her work.

Suddently the door opened and Jungkook entered in.

He jumped on the bed tiredly and looked at YN while laying down and resting his head on his hand.

YN: Where were you the whole day?

Jungkook sighed before replying...

Jungkook: To take a step further in my life.

YN frowned before looking at him in confusion.

YN: What does that mean?

Jungkook: I went to search a professional job, i wanna have my own campany.

YN: This is good, but why all of sudden?

Jungkook: Because our parent's company will be hand over to hyung because he is older than me. And i don't want that i feed me and my family on my hyung's hardwork. So i want to start my own business of fashion so i can make a secured future for you and my future childrens.

YN closed her laptop and turned to him while smiling.

YN: I'm really happy to have you in my life Jungkook. Thank you.

Jungkook approached her and kissed her gently with a lot of love and care.

YN kissed him back and they pulled out after some seconds while looking into each other's eyes.

Jungkook: Don't worry, i'll be there for you no matter what.

They smiled to each other.

Jungkook: I'm going to take a shower now.

YN nodded and he got up before grabbing a towel and heading inside of the bathroom.

YN sighed and leaned on the headboard before closing her eyes.

She was feeling a little bit tired from the work and all.

Few times later, she got another notification and grabbed her phone once again.

It was another message from the same person.

Unknown number: Baby, reply me.

YN frowned in disgust once again and turned off her phone before putting it back down.

Suddently Jungkook came out with a towel wrapped around his waist but his hard dick poking out.

YN sensed his presence and looked at him before closing again her eyes and resting herself on the bed, unbothered by the sight.

Jungkook: YN....?

YN: What?

Jungkook: I need your help.

YN: In what?

She asked still closing her eyes because of the tiredness.

Jungkook: I'm needy.