Chapter 16: A little talk.

TIME SKIP TO 7 AM...

Jungkook was still in his room scrolling trough his phone.

He then saw the time...

Jungkook: It's time to wash up!

He said and got up slowly trying not to wake Taehyung up and not trying to hurt himslef.

After standing successfully he started to walk to the bathroom to wash his teeth and his face.

After coming out he took his phone and went outside of the room silently, letting his brother sleep.

As he was out, he suddently remembered about YN and the incident that Taehyung told him.

He went to her door and knocked slightly to know if she was awake.

And yes she was...

YN: Yes?

Jungkook entered her room and closed the door behind him.

YN was sitting on the bed after doing her morning routine, but as she saw him, she smiled.

YN: Jungkook? Come and sit!

She pat the place beside her on the bed and Jungkook smiled before walking to her.

He sat down carefully then looked at her...

Jungkook: YN are you ok?

YN looked down a little bit sadly and nodded...

YN: I guess i am...

Jungkook sighed before speaking.

Jungkook: Don't think a lot about him, just think of him as a nightmare which is already gone.

YN: But the reality is that it was not a nightmare when he tried to rape me...I can never ever forget this moment.

Jungkook: i understand you, it must be hard for you..

YN looked at him...

YN: Jungkook, may i ask you something?

Jungkook: Yes sure!

YN: Why did you go to Canada?

Jungkook: For studies...

YN: And you got your degree?

Jungkook: Yes i got it, associate's degree.

YN: What is this?

Jungkook: It's a degree of a fashion designer. I didn't have so much interest in it but as Canada was offering this degree and i had no idea of what to do so i chose this.

YN: Oh i see, so this is why you decided a very good pair of chlothes for oppa and Jisoo's engagement party?

Jungkook chuckled...

Jungkook: Maybe...who knows...

YN: And i'm sure you had a girlfreind back then in Canada?

Jungkook looked away from her after remembering how much he played with girls there.

Back then it was nothing for him, but now he was realising that what he did was just a sin and nothing else.

Jungkook: I-I had but i didn't have too...

YN frowned...

YN: What?

Jungkook: I was a playboy back then...

He said with a lot of guilt in his voice and YN observed him...

YN: You were, right?

Jungkook: I guess, but now i'm trying to change..