Chapter 9: Strange connexion.

FEW DAYS LATER....

YN arrived to Jeon's house then went to the garden to start the decoration with some workers.

YN: So can you open these boxes firstly?

The workers nodded and started the work told by YN.

Then YN started her work while ordering the workers to do this or this.

She was walking from here to there non stop.

Jungkook was in his room but soon headed toward the balcony after hearing YN.

His room's balcony had a perfect view on the whole garden so YN too.

He looked at her beautiful body, her face and her hair which was moving with the beautiful light wind.

He leaned on the barriers of his balcony and continued to watch her as she was a movie.

Suddently Jungkook thought of going downstairs and helping her a little bit.

Jungkook: At least this will create a little place in her heart for me even tough i just want a one night stand with her.

Jungkook quickly arrived down and ran to the garden.

He saw that she already tied her hair in a messy bun and now was moving some boxes from here to there.

He looked once again around the garden and saw a lot of wokers starting the decorations.

He took a deep breath then went to YN before taking away the boxes from her hands.

YN quickly looked toward Jungkook...

YN: Jungkook?

Jungkook: Yes it's me.

Yn: No i mean, give it back to me. I can do it alone.

Jungkook: But i want to help you in decorating hyung's engagement party.

He pouted purposely but YN was not that much sweet when it comes to her work's matter.

YN: Kook listen it's my work so let me do it. I don't want any kind of kindness from you whenever i'm doing my work.

Jungkook: She is really hard to get.

He said to himself...

Jungkook: I'm not showing my kindness, i'm just helping YN, my freind in decorating my brother's wedding. That's all.

YN sighed then nodded as Jungkook smirked victoriously.

YN then started to work with him as he was helping nonstop.

She was also trying to not to give him a lot of work after all he is her client too.

After 1 hour, YN decided to take a break and sat on one of the chairs which were in the garden.

YN: Ouff i'm so tired.

She said while wipping the sweat from her forehead.

Suddently someone's hand came in front of YN's face with a fresh strawberry milkshake.

YN frowned before looking at the owner of the hand, and it was none other than Taehyung.

YN smiled to him and took the glass as Taehyung sat beside YN.

YN took a sip and smiled even more....

YN: It's delicious Taehyung, thanks.

Taehyung: You are welcome.

YN continued to drink her milkshake as Taehyung looked at the decoration around.

YN: Do you like the decoration?