Scott and Lena walk around town following the Kanima when they stop at what looks like a nightclub. Suddenly Stiles comes up from behind them, making them both jump, "Wha....sorry, I'm sorry. Did you guys see where he went?" Stiles asked as Lena and Scott sighed. "What? You couldn't catch his scent?" Stiles asked in surprise. "I don't think he has one," Scott said, making Lena shake her head. "It had a scent, but it's very light, and I'm losing it amongst all the other scents," Lena explained. "All right, any clue where he's going?" Stiles asked, looking between his friends. "To kill someone," Scott said, making Lena and Stiles look at him. "No shit Sherlock," Lena said with a roll of her eyes. "Ah. That explains the claws, and the fangs, and all that. Good. Makes perfect sense now," Stiles said sarcastically, making Lena chuckle as Scott glares at them. "What? Scott, come on. I'm one hundred and forty-seven pounds of pale skin and fragile bone, okay? Sarcasm is my only defense," Stiles explained. "I mean, you know this when you became friends with us," Lena said. "Just help me find it," Scott said in annoyance. "Not "it." Jackson," Stiles explained. "Yeah, I know. I....I know," Scott said. "I don't know the term "it" sounds perfect for his annoyance ass," Lena said. "All right, but does he know that? Did anybody else see him back at your house?" Stiles asked, looking between his friends. Lena shakes her head, "I mean, I don't think so, but he already passed Derek's test anyway," Scott explained. "Yeah, but that's just the thing. How did he pass the test?" Stiles asked. "I don't know," Scott admitted. "Ok, what if it's like Doctor Jekyll and Mr. Hyde," Lena said, making Stiles nod his head in agreement. "Lena right, maybe it's like an either....or thing. I mean, Derek said that a snake can't be poisoned by its own venom, right? When's the kanima not the kanima?" Stiles asked. "When it's Jackson," Scott said, finally understanding. Scott looks back at the front of the club as Lena and Stiles slowly back away from the building as they look up at its roof. "Uh...dude. See that?" Stiles asked, causing Scott to look back at him then follow Stile's eyesight to the side of the building, where he sees just the Kanima's tail as it slips through the window. "He's inside," Scott said. "A little less stating the obvious and a little more about what we're going to do," Lena said in annoyance. "What's he gonna do in there?" Stiles asked in confusion. "I know who he's after," Scott said, catching his friend's attention. "What, how? How? Did you smell something?" Stiles asked as Scott and Lena saw Danny heading right into the club. "Armani," Scott whispered as fear filled Lena's eyes, and she ran towards the front and slipped past the bouncer while his back was turned, leaving Stiles and Scott behind.

                   Lena looked around the club for Danny, but the strong scent of alcohol, perfumes, and Cologne made it hard for her to sniff him out. "Damn it, Danny, you know better than to go to a club alone," Lena whispered to herself as she moved around a bunch of people dancing. Lena's eyes land on Danny, who was at the bar ordering drinks. She notices him looking over at a guy she recognizes as his ex. Lena sighs as she walks to the bar and grabs Danny's shoulder, surprising him. "Lena?" He asked in disbelief as she gave him a sad smile. "Next time your feeling down and want to go to a club, just tell me I don't mind playing wing woman for you," Lena explained give him a light nudge. Danny finally gives her a genuine smile, "Sorry, your right; I should have come to you. It's just you seem so busy lately with your own things," Danny explained. "Danny, you're my best friend. I'm never too busy for you. Now, if we are done with all the mushy stuff, that guy looks like he is right up your alley," Lena said, nodding to a topless guy who was dancing and kept glancing over at Danny. Lena shoves Danny towards him as Scott and Stiles suddenly show up at the bar. "Two beers," Stiles said, making Lena laugh. "How about three cokes if you don't mind, Nick," Lena said as her brother finally noticed her. Nick nods his head and signals another guy to bring over three cokes. "That one's paid for," the bartender said and nodded towards another guy across the bar who was looking at Stiles, making Lena bust out laughing and having to hold on to Scott so she doesn't fall over. "Oh, shut up," Stiles said in annoyance. "We didn't say anything," Scott said with a smirk. "Yeah, well, your faces did. Hey, I found Danny," Stiles said. "Yeah, I sent him to dance with that guy so I would know where he was," Lena explained. "I found Jackson," Scott said as he watched Jackson crawl on the ceiling.