Then, he climbed up onto the carriage the one at the back side without turning his head back. In that case, he did not catch the deep expression shown on Hening’s face right now.

When Song Qinghan returned home, Wu Dahu smiled when he saw Song QInghan’s appearance. He took a step forward to help Song Qinghan wipe off the petals on the shoulder and said slowly, “I thought that the banquet you attended was actually an in-yard one, and the servants would display and remove the flower pot one after another. I did not expect that you actually go outside for the nature sighting!”

Song Qinghan subconsciously looked at his muddy shoes, he pondered for a brief moment and then decided to confess everything he encountered today.

Wu Dahu seemed to be a little surprised, because he couldn’t see through the purpose of Hening. At the very beginning, he was just afraid that probably Song Qinghan would over concern the relationship between him and Hening, so he always kept a distance with that guy purposely. But now it seemed that Hening didn’t fix his eyes on Wu Dahu?

However, he did not think much about it. After all, even if Hening was a queer guy with a queer temper, he was just a femina male, he wasn’t that strong to harm Song Qinghan in any way, at most he would just summon Song Qinghan to be his playmate. But from the current situation, Song Qinghan seemed to have no intention to get himself involved into such a childish game

Because neither of them cared about this matter, so when the imperial decree arrived, both of them were totally shocked.

“By the Grace of Heaven, here comes an Imperial Decree. Now we have a bright and brave man with a surname ‘Wu’ who is with a generous temperament. By the will of the Great Heaven, I allow my dearest Infanta Hening to marry you.”

Seeing that both Wu Dahu and Song Qinghan were just kneeing without any further reaction, the eunuch frowned tight while seemingly showing a look of unpleasant. And after a moment, he seemed to think of something and smiled suddenly, saying gently, “Master, are you being hyper-excited over this matter? This is an Imperial Decree, you know.”

Wu Dahu came back to his senses and frowned. He didn’t look like he was “hyper-excited” at all. He tried his best to endure it and still reached his hand out and bent down. He extended his hands and said, “Me, a commoner, thank the Great Imperial.”

After the eunuch left, he still knelt on the ground and looked at the decree in his hand without saying a word.

Song Qinghan was at the same situation because he didn’t know what he should say currently.

Hening got no affection to Wu Dahu at all from the very beginning, so what was his actual purpose to break in this time?

If this was actually what the Emperor himself thought of, neither of them believed it, because even if Wu Dahu won the first place in the final tournament, he was still just a commoner. He got no solid background or power to match any kinsmen of the royal family, not even the unpopular ones.

Therefore, there was only one possibility that could explain everything. That was- it was actually the self-made requirement Hening came up with.

After a long silence, Wu Dahu finally spoke and slowly said, “Han, forgive me for accepting the decree. If I did not do that, probably we will irritate the emperor. But trust me, I have no feeling toward that so-called infanta at all.”

Song Qinghan nodded and said with a serious expression, “I know, I know you have to accept the decree, and of course that is a marriage you can’t refuse. Take it easy, don’t try to save a little only to lose a lot.”

Though Song Qinghan said so, his eyes were already soaked with redness.

No matter whether he was a modern person or not, he who fell in love with someone and decided to spend a life with the other party would never want to share his husband with the others. But, since he got no power at all to challenge the feudal system, he didn’t get a chance to say NO but keep his smile and accept it. FU*K IT!