Hening glanced at the coachman on the Song Qinghan’s carriage, and then said calmly, “We’re heading to another place, you just follow up in behind. If you fail to follow, punishment will wait for you!”

Even though the coachman had never seen the real Hening before, he still could recognize the other party being informed by the others. Hearing the orders made by Hening, he hurried responded and promised, and then followed up obediently behind the carriage.

Song Qinghan could do nothing now even he was of great reluctance when the carriage started to move. Yet he could still control his expression, he got his face sullen all of a sudden, and then said in hostility, “Forgive me, Your Highness. But I am not sure what I can do with you and where to go. I should remind you out of my kindness that you should go visit Huichun Shop if you are really uncomfortable physically. I got no way to compete with the doctors there.”

Although Song Qinghan was originally a modern person, he also knew that he should obey ancient rules in ancient times. When facing these aristocrats like kinsmen of the emperor, he should certainly speak to them in a nice tone, but things changed when he was facing Hening he couldn’t help but become wrathful. Towards that, he wasn’t sure if he was just accustomed to it due to the fact that Hening didn’t blame him for anything since they met.

As expected, the current situation was the same. Hening wasn’t angry at all but laughed instead, and then he answered gently, “You are just improperly belittling yourself! If it wasn’t you that day when I almost died because of the drowning but anyone else from the Huichun Shop, probably I am in the heaven currently, how come I am right here talking to you?”

Penny dropped! It turned out that the reason why Hening showed a queer attitude towards him was because of the inadvertent rescue that day!

Thinking of this, Song Qinghan showed a face of seriousness and felt that it was necessary to have a deep conversation with Hening. He then spoke seriously, “Your Highness, you really don’t have to care that much about me just because I saved you that day. Anyway, I would save anyone who was lying there, you or a beggar, both are just a patient who is eager for timely assistance.”

“Do you compare me to the beggar?” Hening raised his eyebrows.

Though his tone was rather plain, Song Qinghan could still catch a sense of danger.

He coughed lightly and shook his head, answering, “Of course not. I mean, I didn’t save people for the so-called reward. Nothing but just ignore the fact that I saved you instead of others, otherwise, the better you treat me, the more nervous I will be!”

Hening looked at Song Qinghan deeply, and then uttered like he was just murmuring to himself, “But if I don’t treat you good, I won’t be good either…”

Song Qinghan paused for a moment and didn’t know how to respond. Luckily, Hening quickly withdrew his expression and said coldly, “Well, I’m just taking you to see the flowers in my private garden. If you don’t like the flowers after that, I will send you home directly. Nothing bad will happen to you, don’t worry,”

“and, since you don’t like me to show up before you,” Hening took a sudden pause midway. Just as Song Qinghan thought the man would just discontinue to speak, Hening continued to say, “Then I will try my best not to bother you and show up to you.”

This voice evaporated in the air very soon, and an embarrassing silence came as followed.

For some reason, Song Qinghan glanced at Ning Xi’s side profile and felt that this femina man’s tightly frowned eyebrows were filled with unknown sorrow. Yet since it was Hening who took the initiative to keep in a distance, it would naturally be improper for him to ask the further reason which was somewhat private as well. So he just pursed his lips pretending that he didn’t notice that.