“I got it.” replied Wu Dahu.

It could be heard that Wu Dahu’s tone was rather cold and indifferent. And the greeter finally came to know that he had completely incurred the wrath of this family, he felt a bit guilty while feeling a bit wronged at the same time.

He admitted that he indeed had added fuel to the flames in the previous challenges, but this time, he thought he shouldn’t bear the guilt because it was the attendee himself to come up with such an idea. And no matter how he dissuaded, the man just didn’t listen to him, and insisted on challenging Wu Dahu right currently. He who at the scene right now would definitely see through the man’s thought that he was harboring hostile intentions.

Wu Dahu walked out from the yard. And the man outside put on a fake smile while folding both his hand on his back, saying, “Every martial artist gets no perfect skin at all, he who loves the martial arts will always get hurt. And yet, this doesn’t kill you or influence something. After all, what if one day you are required to get into the war, or let’s say that you have to hunt for a living. You can just tell your enemy or the wild animal ‘Let’s fight the other day, I get a bad hurt today’, right? Brother!”

Noticing that the man was trying to disguise his cowardliness, Wu Dahu remained his calmness, saying, “It’s my first time to hear that someone describes himself as a wild animal, what a joke!”

A tall figure appeared suddenly at the moment the man was trying his best to think of another excuse to refute Wu Dahu. And at the same time, a muffled sound sounded as if every single word was made through one’s chest directly into the air.

“Are you the insane little brat who dare to challenge Brother Dahu? Come on, challenge me first!”

Wu Dahu was stunned when he saw the person and subconsciously said, “Brother Ziniu, you don’t have to bother yourself by that. You get more injured, you should rest for your own good.”

Song Qinghan recognized that the tall man was actually the one whom was thrown off the stage by Wu Dahu just then. And now he finally came to know that not every candidate was weirdo, and instead, there still existed several know-how-to-act ones.

Li Ziniu shook his head, and then approached to drag the man’s collar and lifted him up, roaring in a low voice, “Brother Dahu, don’t worry, it will be effortless for me to handle this little brat, I can totally put him down just by one single finger. Come on!”

The man was completely suppressed by the Li Ziniu. He could only struggle to wave his hands as he watched Wu Dahu’s figure gradually disappear from his sight.

If he was allow to do refuse Li Ziniu’s challenge, he would definitely ignore the bulky man right now. However, it was strictly regulated within this mansion that anyone who was challenged had no choice to refuse, but only admitted defeat or surrendered. And, it was right this principle which gave the chance for the man to exploit an advantage. He probably would never have expected that his plan was destroyed by such a ‘Third Wheel’.

Most importantly, no matter whether he won or lost in the battle with Li Ziniu, it was impossible for him to challenge Wu Dahu in this recent period.

If he lost, he wouldn’t get a face to challenge again since he was defeated by Wu Dahu’s vanquished foe.

If he won, probably it would be a tough one which might be at the cost of his flesh and blood. At that time, what would be his confidence to challenge Wu Dahu one more time?

Wu Dahu thought about it and took the medical cream from Song Qinghan. He took the initiative to go to the ring and decided to apply this healing medicine to Li Ziniu. No matter whether he won or lost, it would at least work anyway.