"fineee i'm going." i said and walked back to my room.

i looked through my clothes before picking out a strapless yellow romper.

i put on some white slides then took out the clip in my hair letting it fall down my back.

once i was happy with the way i looked i took a quick video on my phone.

@luv.kiri
face pretty, soul prettier 😮‍💨❤️‍🩹
10k likes
2k comments

comments:
@yobihluckyy: loving the hair bae😩🤎
➪tyty you bb😚

@ludemon: mamas😍😍
➪daddy👀😩

@shelovesjai: you ain't grown🙄🙄🙄but the hair cute i guess🤨
➪thanks i guess🤨

@user7828: the yellow on your skin😩
➪it helps the melanin pop🙃

load more comments...

"you ready???" demon asked while leaning against my door frame and i nodded.

"alright c'mon." she said holding her hand out and i grabbed it as she lead me downstairs all the way to her car.

"where we going??" i asked as i buckled up.

"you'll see." she said as she connected her phone to the speakers.

ꕥꕥꕥ

"baby i'll take you another day to get it." demon said as she say my stuff animals on the couch along with a bag of cotton candy.

we went to the aquarium then to the the fair, and i made her take me by petsmart.

"sure..." i said laying down on my bed.

i was tryna get her to buy me a bunny and she was talking about some damn wait.

"don't say it like that mama.." she said hovering over me then kissed me.

"but i wanted it and you know we could've gotten it today." i  said and she shook her head.

"ight kiri." she said standing back up straight.

"demon...i wanna talk to you about sumn..." i said looking down.

she grabbed my chin making me look up at her,"what's wrong?"

"nothing it's just about you know....okay i'm a virgin and i do wanna have sex with you i just don't know when or how to initiate it..." i said and she smiled at me.

"just gimme hints or lemme know whenever you wanna do it and i'm down to do it with you okay?? now you on birth control or anything like that??" she asked.

"i'm on the pill but i haven't taken it in a minute..." i said and she nodded.

"alright and when we do have it do you wanna use protection??" she asked me and i shook my head no.

i could tell this surprised her because her eyes widened,"couldn't you just pull out???"

"i could...but because of how much i fuck wit you i might not." she said and i rolled my eyes.

"demonnn." i said hitting her and she laughed.

"i'm being deadass kiri." she said.

"fine...i mean i could plan b." i said and she nodded her head.

"so we gotta plan then." she said.

"we do." i said.

"also i'm getting a thigh tattoo in a few hours sooo— imma need you to come with me." i said smiling.

"of course i will princess." she said then picked me up and kissed me.

ꕥꕥꕥ

"hand me the chips nigga." i snapped at demon.

my tattoo was almost done now, but i was tired and hungry which had me irritated as hell.

"okay now...chill out wit allat fuckin attitude." demon said handing me the bag of barbecue chips.

i didn't say anything else as i opened the bag and started stuffing the chips in my mouth.

i looked at demon and she was staring at the tattoo artist as he finished up on the details.

"you said thigh that ain't thigh." she said and i rolled my eyes.

"bitch it's close enough." i said and she cut her eyes at me.

"don't try to act out cause we in public kiri i'll still fuck you up." she said.

i flipped her off and started looking through my phone.

"alright and we're done." i looked down at my now finished tattoo and smiled.

he put a thin layer of jelly over it then some plastic on top,"thank you

he put a thin layer of jelly over it then some plastic on top,"thank you." i said sitting up and he nodded his head as he started cleaning up his station.

"ready to go??" demon asked making me nod.

yet again i didn't proofread if it's any mistakes ignore them😭
sorry, haven't been updating as much-