They were not in a hurry as they had set off for the state capital, they spent more time on viewing the scenery along the journey.

It was almost early spring and the weather was getting warmer. All living creatures seemed to regain their strength, the green sprout started to break through the limit of the soil after the iced water commencing melting. Frogs were croaking aside the lake and the birds were calling in the sky.

A few days later, the majestic state capital finally showed its true colors in front of them.

Song Qinghan let out a praising sigh just at the moment he was facing the tall and erect city wall featuring an amazing thickness.

Sure enough, it made sense that the state capital would always be the most magnificent city in any countries, any times, ancient or modern, or in different dimension. The one which was selected as a center should have gained something unique.

Streams of people busily came in and out through the tremendous city gate, most of them were quite obedient to be in line waiting for the security check. And occasionally,one or two people who was trying to jump the queue were sent by the guards to the last of the line. It seemed that the heavily guarded security system had already banned any form of bribe, in other words, coins seemed not to rein within this place.

Of course, the carriage they brought did not contain any illegal goods, but when the guards saw there were a lot of strange and useless plants in their carriage, these guards’ expression started to be equipped with a sense of queerness.

Luckily, they didn’t seem to intend to bother them, the lead of the guards waved his hand, motioning to let Wu Dahu in.

In fact, even if the guards asked them something, it was nothing for them to be guilty at all. Most of the plants in the carriage were fresh spices. On the way, they even used these spices to make dried meat. If the guards asked, they would at most take out a piece of dried meat for them to see, and they would be able to prove their innocence.

As soon as they entered the capital city, Song Qinghan was so much stunned by the huge traffic.

Oh yeah! The so-called ‘jostle each other in a crowd’ described in several ancient academic masterpieces was indeed describing a real scene! This bustling picture bore much resemblance to the one in holiday in the modern times. If they dared to join the flow of the crowd, probably they would drift forwards by the force of human ocean without a chance to go back.

However, even in modern times, such a scene would only appear at a specific period. Unlike now, even at a random corner in a casual day within the state capital, it was already busy and crowded as hell. If there really existed somewhere right at the prosperous area, it would totally out of Song Qinghan’s capacity to imagine about.

Wu Dahu also looked a little headache, so he casually asked to a random stranger on the street, “Hey brother, do you know where the tournament venue is?”

That person was just an ordinary person, he sized up and down on Wu Dahu, and then he answered politely, “Oh you might come here for the final tournament, right? Just go straight on this street, and then turn right after the third turning point, go straight until you pass through two streets, and then turn left, and keep going straight, the venue is right there at the end of that street.”

It didn’t sound complicated at all. After Wu Dahu showed his gratitude towards the stranger, he led the carriage directly into the crowd.

Ah, it was not until he entered the crowd did he realize how naive the careless decision was.

When they reached the place where they should stop, they were forced forwards. And they were pushed out from the crowd at a spot they shouldn’t stop.