Probably he would have been a lifeless corpse on the snowy ground if he didn’t eat that pack of powder…

Instantly, the opium poppy came into effect. The image figure of Wu Dahu emerged suddenly in front of Song Qinghan who got a gradually blurry eyesight. Though he knew deeply that it was just a delusion, he felt rather happy and couldn’t help smiling, “Dahu, how come you’re here? Is that because you are worried about me? I’m all fine, please wait for me two more days, and I can get you the snowlotus…”

“Wu Dahu” was silent standing there, and suddenly approached and supported Song Qinghan by a hug. The warmth made Song Qinghan feel at ease. Gradually, he closed his eyes and sank deeply into his sweet dreams.

By the time Song Qinghan woke up again, the sky had already welcomed its other brightness. What was different from what he imagined was that under his body was a hard bed instead of the snowy ground. Aside him was only silence roared by the scary emptiness. “Wu Dahu” had already gone far away.

For some reason, after realizing that he had returned to reality, his heart was empty just as the environment was.

He knew that this was one of the consequences of smoking poppy. He pursed his parched lips and was about to get up when he saw the master coming in from the door.

The master felt somewhat a bit awkward when he saw Song Qinghan, he put the warm congee onto the table, and then rubbed his hands, explaining, “I saw you passed out onto the snowy ground yesterday, so I carried you back in the bed. I hope you will forgive me if I had offended you by doing so.”

Song Qinghan nodded and said calmly, “It’s fine, thank you anyway for taking me back, otherwise something might have happened out of my expectation.”

Seeing him take the congee over, the master hesitated for a moment, and then he still came to ask, “What happened to you last night?”

Song Qinghan paused and said calmly, “Nothing, I just got a bit uncomfortable, old troubles, you know.”

He didn’t intend to confess about the evilness of Qin Sanmu and the deal between him and the evil man. Well, it was not that he didn’t trust the master, he just thought that it wasn’t necessary.

As long as things went smoothly, he would be able to expose the true intention of the Qin Family and obtain the snowlotus by the way today!

Thinking of this, he took a sip of congee and raised his head to speak to the master, “Ask them to throw Goudan into the snow forest, and just tell them that Goudan is about to die out of this addiction.”

Surprise flashed across the master’s eyes, and he hesitantly said, “Goudan…? Are you planning to let Goudan check out the situation in the snow forest?”

Song Qinghan shook his head and said decisively, “I will go there first and wait for them, at that time I will launch a signal flare into the sky. Remember, as long as you notice that, gather all the other residents and bring them there.”

The master got his nerve tense suddenly, and then he refused, “It’s so dangerous, I won’t allow you to go alone!”

Song Qinghan put the congee aside and said calmly, “They probably know better than you how many people there are in this village. If they come to know that one or two are absent among, they probably won’t implement their plan, and at that time, probably Goudan will be put into a real danger. Yet as for me, they had already exclude me from out of the list subconsciously. Even they come to know that I am in the snow forest, they won’t do anything bad to me.”

Song Qinghan had made everything rather clear by saying that yet his words came with obscurity. If the master still insisted rejecting his plan, he could only resort to any other means.