~60~

With taehyung

He stomed out into his room angrily

Banryu came behind him.

Flashback.

Taehyung went to meet yoona. Yoona was waiting for taehyung. She is still wearing luxurious dress and jewelries.

" oh hi yoona. " tae greeted

" oh hi tae. Oh banryu is here too " yoona said in disappointed tone.

Banryu just bowed.

" yes he didn't want me to go alone " tae chuckles as banryu glared at him.

" hm. Shall we go " yoona said and link her arm with taehyung

Taehyung felt uncomfortable but he didn't want to make his friend sad so he just let her do it.

They entered to a restaurant to have some foods.

After they finished yoona ask banryu to leave them alno for sometime.

But banryu seems not happy with it

" ryuya its ok. Wait outside we will come soon " taehyung said.

Banryu sigh in disappointment

He can clearly see that yoona is trying to hit on taehyung but why taehyung can't understand it.

Its obvious she is unhappy with the fact banryu came along with them .

He just went outside

" taehyung , you know what we knew each other for a long time still you always failed to understand me " yoona said.

" huh ? Did I do something wrong " taehyung panicked

" yeh you did " yoona whispers and came closer to him.

" you stole my heart " yoona said and kissed taehyung wrapping her arms around his neck.

Taehyung froze he couldn't even move.

He widen his eyes.

But yoona was forcefully pushed off by taehyung next moment.

It was banryu who was boiling in anger.

Banryu didn't want to leave them alone so he just hide there and when yoona kissed taehyung he felt like he is about to explore from anger.

Yoona look who pushed him

She was about to slap banryu for interrupting them but but taehyung grabbed her hand and yank it.

" how dare you kissed me when you clearly know that I have a boyfriend " taehyung growls

" tae, I know but I want you " yoona said and try to toich him.

" don't .  And I will never leave jungkook. I love him so much and only him " tae said.

" then why you make me feel like this. I ran away from home because my so called father forcing me to marry the king. But I loved you since I was a kid. Thats why I ran away and stay close to you. Even it didn't meant anything for you. I become a gisaeng for you. Because I get to knew that youare visiting there often. I wanted to see you often. Thats why. And when you chose me to makeout I feel happy. As you are impress on me. I had hopes that you will love me when I showed me real identity " yoona yelled in teary eyes.