~45~

Suddenly door opened and someone came in.

Taehyung look and saw jungkook frozen onthe door step of bathing area.

Taehyung narrowed his eyebrow.and then he smirks understanding that why is he frozen.

" who gave you the permission to enter " taehyung asked in husky voice.

Jungkook snapped out from the voice.

He pouted angrily by the statement.

" I don't need anyone ' s permission.hmmp" he said .

Taehyung almost cooed by it.by he ignore it as he have to teach his boyfriend a lesson.

Taehyung just ignore and sip his wine.

Jungkook whinnies and came to him.

Jungkook sit near taehyung on the edge of the bath tub

"Tae,you still angry with koo?" Jungkook asked im baby voice.

Taehyung lean on the edge right beside jungkook and pour some more wine.

" you know what today was great.I was sad since you didn't wish me luck for my first day of job" jungkook pouted
.

"Really? Why won't you ask from your lucas to wish you luck" taehyung said like he didn't even care.

Jungkook chuckles.

" oh my cute baby.You are my love not him.you are such a jealousy baby" he said and caress taehyung' s hair.

Taehyung becomes furious by it.the answer jungkook gave to him make him feel like jungkook didn't even try to make him feel good but make him more angry.

" don't touch me" taehyung yelled and slapped jungkook's hand.

Jungkook flinched by suddenly outburst.

He felt his heart pang by the sentence 'dont touch me' .

Jungkook sigh.

" im sorry.I will go then" he whispers and stand up to leave.

" who said you can leave " taehyung asked staring at his soul.

Jungkook smiled by it feeling relief.

Jungkook turned to taehyung again.

Smut ahead.kind of kinky smut .ignore if you are uncomfortable 🔞

" strip" taehyung said.

Jungkook becomes confused.

"Huh?"