~14~

Now taekook alone in the room.

"Hey,mmm.jungkook look Im really sorry " taehyung said in apologizing tone.

Jungkook chuckles bitterly.

"Sorry isn't gonna fix everything.beside why are you apologizing to me. Your the so called CROWNED PRINCE. " jk said without even glancing.

"Look.Im really sorry.I who knows something like this would happen.And I told the guard to open the door after 30 minutes.he should've open the door.but he just ran away." Tae said.

."ran away!ran away!.what are you talking about.he died.he fucking died.your blaming him for your flaws now.how shameless you are.if I weren't there today,he would've survive.he died because of me"

Jk shouted.his eyes are filled with tears.
Its true.

The assassin killed the guard.the aim of the assassin was jk.so he killed the guard just to reach to jk.
Jungkook blame himself for the death of the guard.

"Hey hey don't cry.And how you know he died.we will search him.stop crying." Taehyung said.

Jungkook keep silence.

"Im really s-"tae cut off by jungkook.
" hmm.its ok.its not your fault " jk chuckles sadly.

Jk pro.

Its not his fault.he is just stubborn just like me.he just wanted to teach me a lesson.thats why he locked me inside.beside I clearly heard he telling guard to open the door after 30 minutes.he didn't knew something like this would happen
And assassin,he came for me .its my fault.not his.

"What!" Tae asked.

"I said I forgive you.its not your fault.its my fault." Jungkook said while biting his lower lip to stop the trembling the lips.

"No no.how could it be your fault.don't blame yourself " tae said in low voice.

"Hm." Jk sign.

"We will look for the guard and I will ask him why didnt he unlock the door" tae said.

" no majesty,he died.if he was there he would've open the door surely." Jungkook said.

"But we didnt see any one or any dead body.are you saying he died from the fire?." tae said.

"No he didn't.you'll see it " jk said.
He didn't said anything about the assassin and the murdered.he is planning to tell about it if someone ask him.he wanna find out by himself.

Now he want to find out the murder of the guard and his parents.He is sure he will get clue about his parents unjustifiably dead.

Jk keep looking at the window.and sign.

Taehyung pro

Taehyung pro.

He looks sad.he must thinks that he is the reason but the truth its me.